ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    There is absolutely nothing there. Go to the blue monkey and go cliff jumping. All of that can be done in 1 day. If you try to relax on the beach don't even bother, people don't leave you alone. Bars suck, the people suck, the Militia drive around in Land Rover Defenders with body armor and AK's all the time and don't stop for anyone in the street. I almost got killed by a bus. If you want to go to a place and hear "you, buy this buy this" then Barbados is it.

I'm not even that white and they kept calling me "gringo" That place isn't worth a nuke

/thread
    well i do hear there is alot of anti-midgetisim down there

I chose barbados because they have the most consistent surf in the Caribbean, and i'm going down there to surf. The area i'm going to be at is well away from the resorts and touristy stuff. My room is literally 20 steps from the surf break. Hopefully i'll have a better time than "Mr. I Like to spend weeks at a time trapped on a boat with a bunch of dudes".
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by polarman View Post
      Will you have the internet there with you. I'm just curious to see if SiS will have 9 days without your mercelless ball busting.Don't take that the wrong way, you're ball busting makes for the most fun reads, especially when jeepinjosh posts. I will actually miss it, you meanie mouthed bastard.
      don't get a boner yet, I will have internet access
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Honestly, I hope you do have a good time. A 250 of local rum down there (Mount Gay Rum) is cheaper then a Coke, so I'm sure you'll do fine

Edit: Didn't mean to take a meaty shit on your parade either
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Honestly, I hope you do have a terrible time. A 250 of local rum down there (Mount Gay Rum) is cheaper then a Coke, so I'm sure you'll do fine..and hopefully die

what jon really meant
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Ima try to steal all the guns I can when im down range, if that doesnt work im going to get something sweet when I get back. Im a big fan of the M1A Socom as well danks
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              what jon really meant
              Haha dude come on I love Mike like the brother I never wanted
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Honestly, I hope you do have a good time. A 250 of local rum down there (Mount Gay Rum) is cheaper then a Coke, so I'm sure you'll do fine

Edit: Didn't mean to take a meaty shit on your parade either

the only thing that could shit on my parade is if i get down there and the ocean is flat. Besides, with your height, the only thing you could shit on is probably my shoe

Comment

• When you leaving my african american chap?

Ill be going to koh and sleeping in an uhaul truck. But during the day blasting around on quads.
                  Last edited by Magilla; 10-21-2009, 05:42 PM.
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                    When you leaving my african american chap?

Ill be going to koh and sleeping in an rv. But during the day blasting around on quads.
                    feb 8-16

Comment

• wow

whatre the odds mike is gone from SIS the exact time frame i am

looks like it wont be so bad here afterall
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        he is ball busting make for the most fun reads?
                        Fuck, I was totally thinking that "your" isn't "you are" when I was typing and it just came out anyway. I drink too much.

Comment

• so you wanna drive us to the airport?
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                            so you wanna drive us to the airport?
                            what time and what airport are you guys leaving from?

I have a 8:40 flight from JFK, and the recomend being 2 hours early for international fights so i'd have to leave wilton around 5:45... If our times line up i'd be down to split a limo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                              what time and what airport are you guys leaving from?

I have a 8:40 flight from JFK, and the recomend being 2 hours early for international fights so i'd have to leave wilton around 5:45... If our times line up i'd be down to split a limo
                              we're goin to JFK as well in that time frame
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• 6:15 am iirc phil and andrew will be crashing at my house
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X