X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    just for you RJ:

yes
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      And yet your logic is still flawed because why the fuck would we dumb down Rally Racing and the Baja 1000 to fit into a Goddamn Stadium?
      "We"??? what are you on some sort of rally racing comittee phil?

Xgames must obviously be lame then since they have "dumbed down" rally and put it in a stadium?

I never said anything about putting the baja 1000 in a stadium, dumb fuck.

And I never said putting rally in a stadium, I said building a "venue" ie Seating, concession, bathrooms, amenities at a rally event

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        phil . you are a retard.

I never said anything about Rally being a jap sport. You said that 5,000 rally fans would equal all the IQ of nascar fans and have called nascar fans rednecks. Ive never once said OMG rally is for gooks.
        FROM THIS QUOTE. FUCKER.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        800+ HP big block chevys > 4cyl jap cars
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5464

Have fun dying in a fire, you useless bag of Human Flesh.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• mike, how can i tell the difference between a regular race and a chase race just based on attending?

Comment

And I never said putting rally in a stadium, I said building a "venue" ie Seating, concession, bathrooms, amenities at a rally event
            that isnt realistic

rally "Tracks" are merely sections of woods, canyons, roads, things that are not dedicated to rally, because they need such a sweeping area to compete in, there isnt sanctioned land for it dedicated to only rally typically.

i think you realize this but are just arguing to argue a counterpoint...you have to realize this
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
              NASCAR sucks. People who like NASCAR suck. People who ask to borrow my earplugs so they can shoot like a fairy suck.
              who the fuck are you anyway? Get the fuck out of my thread. Thanks for the ear plugs though, I like my hearing. Sorry ive never shot a pistol before, Im not a fucking expert by any means. Im sure if you tried to golf, or tried to do anything Ive done tons of times, and you have not, you would not be good or have proper technique either.

Comment

• loud noises!!!!

random cool pic to distract people of the awesome conversations going on in this thread

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

"We"??? what are you on some sort of rally racing comittee phil?

Xgames must obviously be lame then since they have "dumbed down" rally and put it in a stadium?

I never said anything about putting the baja 1000 in a stadium, dumb fuck.

It's not practical due to where they race.
                  You're a ___________

Comment

And i doubt most fans watch every single game
                    Couldn't be farther from the truth. There are 162 games a year + playoffs, and most of the actual baseball fans I know watch AT LEAST 140-155 of those. The rest of which are missed because of other things going on, it's hard to watch every single day.

You also are showing how ignorant you are by saying baseball is monotonous, and that every single play is the same. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Comment

who the fuck are you anyway? Get the fuck out of my thread. Thanks for the ear plugs though, I like my hearing. Sorry ive never shot a pistol before, Im not a fucking expert by any means. Im sure if you tried to golf, or tried to do anything Ive done tons of times, and you have not, you would not be good or have proper technique either.
                      You like NASCAR and you play golf?

And I still wouldn't stick my ass out like a homo.
                      You're a ___________

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with anything?

You clearly lose as you are now changing the subject.
                        sigpic

Comment

• ohhhh dana kewl pic
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                            Couldn't be farther from the truth. There are 162 games a year + playoffs, and most of the actual baseball fans I know watch AT LEAST 140-155 of those. The rest of which are missed because of other things going on, it's hard to watch every single day.

You also are showing how ignorant you are by saying baseball is monotonous, and that every single play is the same. That couldn't be farther from the truth.
                            Fact, i think its safe to say that I watched almost every single yankee game, except when I'm at school because they aren't on TV here.

Comment

• i have merged these threads to form THE ULTIMATE ENDLESS DEBATE THREAD 2009
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• NASCAR STILL SUCKS.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X