X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats all you got thats weak

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      are you shitting me? last year's playoff between the bulls and celtics was one of the best of all time
      hey you down syndrome illiterate faggot

Notice the word BASEBALL in my fucking post, dumb fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

blah blah fucking blah
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

wow, didnt see that, buttttt, there have been several baseball playoff series more exciting than a nascar playoff system

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            blah blah fucking blah
            wasnt aimed at you but at your retard cousin

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            wow, didnt see that, buttttt, there have been several baseball playoff series more exciting than a nascar playoff system
            Honestly, I bet you've wateched zero of the 10 race playoffs in its 5 year history. Watch a full season of nascar and then come back and say its not more exciting. If you need me to list reasons, I will.

Comment

Honestly, I bet you've wateched zero of the 10 race playoffs in its 5 year history. Watch a full season of nascar and then come back and say its not more exciting. If you need me to list reasons, I will.
              We don't want you to fucking tell us because we already know.

NASCAR sucks and having us watch it will not make us like it.

Sorry. When NASCAR moves onto a loose, dirt track, let me know and I'll be interested. Maybe.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• I've watched nascar races, can't say that I've completely followed a whole season, ive seen that this current one is close, with what martin 12 pts behind or something? I just think that baseball provides much more excitement especially in the win or go home games

Comment

i have and can say its boring
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

Sorry. When NASCAR moves onto a loose, dirt track, let me know and I'll be interested. Maybe.
                    That could possibly be awesome. Definitely more crashes.
                    You're a ___________

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

fuck off. Nascar doesnt suck, maybe to you it does, but not to the millions of fans who love it.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      I've watched nascar races, can't say that I've completely followed a whole season, ive seen that this current one is close, with what martin 12 pts behind or something? I just think that baseball provides much more excitement especially in the win or go home games
                      In the NASCAR playoffs, all 12 drivers have an equal chance of winning the championship. Baseball , its gonna come down to 2 teams in the world series with only one team being able to win it. Lets say you are a huge redsox fan, and they get eliminated or dont even make the playoffs, most fans would say fuck it and no sit glued to the TV or attend the playoff game. In NASCAR you have 12 cars that all have a chance in the last race to theoretical have a chance at winning it. Even if your driver misses the playoffs, most nascar fans are still gonna watch and attend races because their driver is still racing every week during the playoffs, and still has just a good of chance as winning the race as the playoff drivers.

The list goes on and on and I could do this all night.

Comment

fuck off. Nascar doesnt suck, maybe to you it does, but not to the millions of fans who love it.

sounds like rally to me
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• only difference is Rally doesnt have 100,000 people attending one event.

Comment

only difference is Rally doesnt have 100,000 people attending one event.
                            rally doesnt happen inside of a small stadium
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• and this is the difference between me and phil. Im not calling out Rally and flat up telling you all it sucks, fuck off, its gay.

Rally is cool, I play rally racing games on the 360. Ive watched youtube videos of rally races. Its a cool deal.

Nascar is just better

Comment

only difference is Rally doesnt have 100,000 people attending one event.
                                Yeah, but the Total IQ of those 100,000 people equal the IQ of the 5,000 that attend a Rally Event.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X