• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better thread save

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Its mind numbing to watch cars drive in a circle for 4 hours, o look a crash woo, for 36 weeks. Granted, to someone who doesnt like baseball, a regular season game seems boring, OK. But someone whos not even a fan of baseball can tell the difference between a playoff game and regular season game, while someone whos not a fan of nascar cant really tell the difference between a chase race and a regular one based off atmosphere
      actually, a regular fan could tell the difference between a playoff and regular race.

We are both saying the same thing. Its mind numbing to watch some dudes throw and hit a ball for 4 hours. Atleast with nascar , its only for 36 races. Baseball is 100+.

Comment

• Mike your vagoo is showing

Will that is not a joke
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          basic logic of the venue
          so if they built a rally " venue " , do you think they could fill 100,000 seats for a race?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            so if they built a rally " venue " , do you think they could fill 100,000 seats for a race?
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

phil are you a fucking retard. get a grip and lose the fucking sterotype mentality, nascar is not the southern sport it once was. Regular average joe working men, businessmen, women, families, everyday people go to NASCAR races. Its not a redneck sport.
              Mike, You are a fucking Retard. Get a grip on Reality and ditch Crying about your Beloved Sport. Rally Racing isn't just 4 cylinder jap cars. Average Joe from around the world can enjoy Rally Racing. It isn't a Jap sport.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

that would defeat the purpose of rallys appeal

what kind of venue for spectators can you build throughout a canyon or woodland trail?

about what they do already, sectioned taped off places to watch from

same thing for the baja 1000 and king of the hammers, arguably the 2 most epic events in off road motor sports

you cannot compare spectator stats between a spectator sport and a non spectator sport
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

• thats no where close to 100,000 people.

if you are gonna post a pic of the rally venue, dont post one where half the lower seats are empty.

Comment

actually, a regular fan could tell the difference between a playoff and regular race.

We are both saying the same thing. Its mind numbing to watch some dudes throw and hit a ball for 4 hours. Atleast with nascar , its only for 36 races. Baseball is 100+.
                    how can i tell the difference? id honestly like to know. Baseball offers variety and you know it, theres always an exciting game on during the regular season because its not limited to one event per week, on any given day there are 15 different games to choose from. Avg regular season game is 3 hrs btw. Baseballs also about a lot more than just watching it, for many people its a deeper thing than that. For example the racer you like today wont be there when you introduce your kids to nascar, but the yankees will always be there

Comment

thats no where close to 100,000 people.

if you are gonna post a pic of the rally venue, dont post one where half the lower seats are empty.
                      And yet your logic is still flawed because why the fuck would we dumb down Rally Racing and the Baja 1000 to fit into a Goddamn Stadium?
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        Mike, You are a fucking Retard. Get a grip on Reality and ditch Crying about your Beloved Sport. Rally Racing isn't just 4 cylinder jap cars. Average Joe from around the world can enjoy Rally Racing. It isn't a Jap sport.
                        phil . you are a retard.

I never said anything about Rally being a jap sport. You said that 5,000 rally fans would equal all the IQ of nascar fans and have called nascar fans rednecks. Ive never once said OMG rally is for gooks.

Comment

• just for you RJ:

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

thats no where close to 100,000 people.

who says that the race has started yet? ehhh dingle-berry ??
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              who says that the race has started yet? ehhh dingle-berry ??
                              i think its clear the event is not going on in that pic
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• NASCAR sucks. People who like NASCAR suck. People who ask to borrow my earplugs so they can shoot like a fairy suck.
                                You're a ___________

Comment

Working...
                                X