Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i did a photo shoot with my new camera...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    i love how you are questioning one of the top fabricators on this website
    I was simply asking for clarification as to whether that car was built up or just restored.
    You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
      I was simply asking for clarification as to whether that car was built up or just restored.
      Top fabricators on this website is sorta like nicest cho-mo on the cell block.
      You're a ___________

Comment

I just don't like the yuppie homos with new GTI's who think their car is the best thing since sliced bread. They are front wheel drive and a royal pain in the ass to work on.
        Actually they are not to bad to work on when you get used to them. You were there when i did that 2000 vr6 alternator in 1.5 hours well under the 7.8 hours they give you to do them. They definitely are not bad to work on there is a ton worse cars out there and a ton easier cars to work on. With that being said at least it is not a subaru god they suck
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
          With that being said at least it is not a subaru god they suck
          X2
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            X2
            X3...basically, I'm just not down with jumping on the current car craze bandwagon.....first it was VW's, and now it's Subie's.
            You're a ___________

Comment

X3...basically, I'm just not down with jumping on the current car craze bandwagon.....first it was VW's, and now it's Subie's.
              burton has an 02 wrx
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Actually they are not to bad to work on when you get used to them. You were there when i did that 2000 vr6 alternator in 1.5 hours well under the 7.8 hours they give you to do them. They definitely are not bad to work on there is a ton worse cars out there and a ton easier cars to work on. With that being said at least it is not a subaru god they suck
                Dude, I've heard you bitch about working on VW's so many times.
                You're a ___________

Comment

I can read his sig. you fucking retard.
                  You're a ___________

Comment

Engine swap, fairly built top end and it had close to 11:1 comp, lumpy idle, was going to do carbs but never got around to it. Went through the drivetrain, suspension, brakes, and interior, all upgraded. It was quick, repsonsive, and pretty fun for a while but I lost interest in cars.

Not everyone likes VWs, but I don't think owning or driving one makes me "gay."
                    1950 Willys Trail Rig
                    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

And for the record, my DD is a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE w/a 5spd tranny. Not especially hetero, but def. not homo.
                      You're a ___________

Comment

burton has an 02 wrx
                        lies! i'm just trying to be on the bandwagon
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

I used to not like vw's all that much, but the more I see lowered, with stretched tires and huge offset wheels, the more I like them.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

Top fabricators on this website is sorta like nicest cho-mo on the cell block.
                            Yea its a website, come see my work person, maybe you will be impressed, maybe you won't; I post on here because it is a local site with a decent audiance. Maybe you will see I am not gay even though I owned a VW. Maybe people that talk shit on forums are pussys in person, although I try not to assume anything.
                            1950 Willys Trail Rig
                            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Cool!
                              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

wow ....all this started from a picture of a car and said person asking how the pictures came out.....turns into a bashfest....
                                99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Working...
                                X