what do you remember from 9/11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    they told the teachers to lock the doors and not let students leave during the class change.. 8th grade. we thought we were getting shot up. didnt find out til i got home.
    omgz like we went to middle school together. and yea, they locked us in. i thought that someone was walking around the school or something
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
      I was in spanish class
      x2 hah.

walked into the hallway- and heard some kids say "the tower fell." Knowing nothing of the actions being had, I assumed they were building something in the classroom. Then science teacher explained to us all about how different people will take credit for it, then I got sent home.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

9th grade spanish.....principal came on the PA and said the towers were hit by planes. Being a stoner, I of course looked out the window as if I was gonna see something. Then realized the error of my ways. But people were crying like crazy, the whole system the school was run on just stopped, and people were just everywhere
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          that game is tits
          I just saved and exited this game. I play it like three times a week.

I was in fourth grade, on the bus I think. For some reason there was a little talk about it on the way to school, and all day teachers wouldnt talk about it. I was there just two weeks before it happened, the first time I've ever been to New York. My dad took me for the day, it was a good time.
          -Matt
          Facebook

Comment

That was my first day of senior year. Monsignor Mcabe came on the PA and said that at the end of the period all seniors were dismissed and at the end of the next one the buses would be there for the rest of the school. We went outside and no ones cell phones would work. No one had ANY idea what was going on but we were all scared cuz we figured it was something serious.

Yay catholic school just kicking us out on the streets with no information and letting us figure it out...jerks.
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
              Yay catholic school just kicking us out on the streets with no information and letting us figure it out...jerks.
              QFT

Not that I went to Catholic school, I just know some girls who did, and got kicked out on the streets with no information, and had to figure it out... If you know what I mean

Giggity.

Comment

wow i see 6th, 7th, 8th grade here. i was in my senior year in an elective class called world and national affairs ironically. we had the tv on watching the whole thing when the principal or whoever made the whole school turn it off. i'm not sure if we were let out early or not but when i got home my mom was talking to me about it and we had the news on the rest of the day
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  wow i see 6th, 7th, 8th grade here. i was in my senior year in an elective class called world and national affairs ironically. we had the tv on watching the whole thing when the principal or whoever made the whole school turn it off. i'm not sure if we were let out early or not but when i got home my mom was talking to me about it and we had the news on the rest of the day
                  old man

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
                    QFT

Not that I went to Catholic school, I just know some girls who did, and got kicked out on the streets with no information, and had to figure it out... If you know what I mean

Giggity.
                    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                    J10 project do want.
                    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      lol man so many youngins...... i was in college, just got out of my 8 am class
                      Same... soph year. Pretty sure my 8am class was philosophy.
                      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

jr year english class. kid comes in from goin to the bathroom and says planes hit the twin towers. he died fighting in enduring freedom 3 years later. school pretended nothing was happening. no one knew what was goin on till we got to our cars and the radio was asking people to go to hospitals and donate blood to help out. wmths dropped the ball on that one.
                        2 tj's
                        3 yj's
                        2 xj's
                        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I was in the 6th grade in Texas. I got called to the office. the teacher told me "Josh, gather your things, your dad is here to pick you up to go home.'

I was like wtf.

He gets there to pick me up and says nothing to me on the way home. When I get home he still has said nothing to me; he just turns on the t.v and my jaw hit the ground. because moment after he turned the tv on, the second plane hit... i had no food for the rest of the day. i was sick at that sight.
                          Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 09-14-2009, 11:55 AM.
                          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                          • 5.13's
                          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

i was in 8th grade in english class...my dad is a firefighter and during the class they called a few of the students out into the hallway to talk to us, me being one of them...they took those whos parents worked in the city or whos parents were in the police & fire departments...they rushed us down to the office to call our parents and try and touch base, luckily i got in touch with my dad right away but a lot of kids couldn't find their parents and had no idea what was going on...my dad told me to stay where i was and that everything would be okay and he would explain it all when i got home...he was asked numerous times to go into WTC and help remove cars/trucks from the FDNY but because of all the health risks and my grandma freaking out he refused
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

my school was very open about the whole thing, nothing was kept out of site for us in fact as soon as we heard about it basically all teaching in the school was halted and we all watched as the second plane hit. I was in me global class and we started watching just a little while after the first tower got hit.

Comment

My dad worked in finance in nyc. I woke up around 10:30 shitting my pants when I saw what had happened. I checked my email and saw an email from him saying everything was good and he wasnt in the wtc that day.

Then I had no class, which was cool.
                                2001 TJ
                                2001 Tahoe
                                2013 M3
                                1986 R65
                                1997 Blackbird
                                2013 R1200GS

Comment

Working...
                                X