Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I....or Shouldn't I

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    Beautifully stated.
    Oh but me yelling wasn't?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Jurassic park or GTFO

    Beautifully stated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Jurassic park or GTFO
    YES.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Jurassic park or GTFO

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    XJs are a dime a dozen.

    Leave a comment:


  • grundlepunch
    replied
    just do shit to the YJ, 4 bangers arnt that bad, just gear it properly witch your going to have to do in any case

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    you put a lot of work into the YJ, no? why just drop it all for a new headache?
    Thats why I'm thinking about option A.....The YJ does need alot more work to go....mainly the tub, it's getting crappy again. Plus with work, the engine build is going to take a while....Unless some people on here wanna give me a hand with it

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I'LL LET YOU FUCKING SELL THE YJ WHEN YOU PUT THOSE GODDAMN JURASSIC PARK DECALS ON IT.
    He raises the most valid point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    I'LL LET YOU FUCKING SELL THE YJ WHEN YOU PUT THOSE GODDAMN JURASSIC PARK DECALS ON IT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    why?
    Well....There are two options i'm thinking here:

    A-Get the XJ so I have something to drive while the YJ gets alot of work done to it. Then after it's finished either build the XJ or leave it stock.

    B-Get the XJ and build it and figure out what to do with the YJ.....I'm really starting to hate the damn 4-cyl.....I'm not sure if the new engine will be done in time....

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    you put a lot of work into the YJ, no? why just drop it all for a new headache?

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    YES if you plan on promptly changeing the color. otherwise NO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    why?
    Cause he has a 4 cyl YJ, I believe that is a good answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    Yes, then sell the YJ and build the crap out of this.
    I see we are on the same page

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    why?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X