Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I....or Shouldn't I

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chaos
    replied


    I know, I've been thinking about the turbo ever since pete talked to me about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    Fix it?
    No shit......

    With a small budget, figuring how to get a bit more power out of it.....And yes I know I need gears....Just not sure on what to go with...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    Fix it?
    Buff that shit out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    I guess the next topic will be what to do with the new motor since it's all down to the block waiting for the next step
    Fix it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    I guess the next topic will be what to do with the new motor since it's all down to the block waiting for the next step

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    I'll leave it at this.....If some people can give me a hand over the next few months on this, it would be greatly appreciated.....I'm just getting a little worried that the 4 cyl won't be able to climb a flat driveway soon
    I guess I can help you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I know, if there aren't failing hands and limbs involved, it is like yelling at a def person.


    Exactly

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    I'll leave it at this.....If some people can give me a hand over the next few months on this, it would be greatly appreciated.....I'm just getting a little worried that the 4 cyl won't be able to climb a flat driveway soon
    gears GEARS GURZ!

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    I'll leave it at this.....If some people can give me a hand over the next few months on this, it would be greatly appreciated.....I'm just getting a little worried that the 4 cyl won't be able to climb a flat driveway soon

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    dude 600 is nothing, just get it

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    One italian yelling at another doesn't get through as well
    I know, if there aren't failing hands and limbs involved, it is like yelling at a def person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Oh but me yelling wasn't?

    One italian yelling at another doesn't get through as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    seriously.

    and the JP YJs were 4 bangers, so keep it authentic.

    or be man and just do forced induction.

    Leave a comment:


  • XJLI
    replied
    seriously.

    and the JP YJs were 4 bangers, so keep it authentic.

    or be man and just do forced induction.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X