Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I....or Shouldn't I

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post


    I'm guessing I'll get my cake way before Wills
    ill get a cake for my 50th bday before you actually JP this thing

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    then have a party with more mid- late 90's old lady cars
    I'm not going drew with a cougar....srybai

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    then have a party with more mid- late 90's old lady cars

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    yes more jeeps = winnnn

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    man. that was easy! if only everyone else knew this...that YJ would have been done a LONGGGGGGGGGG time ago

    now get to it.

    oh. will gets no cake.
    Then there is victory after all

    All I need is an engine person to help me out, and I need a painter.....A good one. I can paint....but not that good....

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    If it means getting my cake......Then It will be done....


    I'm guessing I'll get my cake way before Wills
    man. that was easy! if only everyone else knew this...that YJ would have been done a LONGGGGGGGGGG time ago

    now get to it.

    oh. will gets no cake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    jp the yj

    k thanksssssss.

    then maybe ill bake you a cake






    so true. remember when you guys tried to get me to keep my arms behind my back at archie moores that one time? i wanted to cry...my arms must move at all times when speaking


    If it means getting my cake......Then It will be done....


    I'm guessing I'll get my cake way before Wills

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    get a jeep instead of a lumina

    and maybe ill just have to bake [I]you[I] a cake
    i dont need anything from you

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    jp the yj

    k thanksssssss.

    then maybe ill bake you a cake


    :
    get a jeep instead of a lumina

    and maybe ill just have to bake [I]you[I] a cake

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    if you buy the xj for 600 and sell me the yj for 600 it will be like getting a free xj

    you should do it

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    jp the yj

    k thanksssssss.

    then maybe ill bake you a cake

    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I know, if there aren't failing hands and limbs involved, it is like yelling at a def person.



    so true. remember when you guys tried to get me to keep my arms behind my back at archie moores that one time? i wanted to cry...my arms must move at all times when speaking

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    ok, so enough of the XJ speak then. get on the JP YJ plzxthnx

    Getting right on it......


















    Now

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    Lift that....and thats the goal of the build.....
    ok, so enough of the XJ speak then. get on the JP YJ plzxthnx

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Lift that....and thats the goal of the build.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X