Need a tow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha ironic indeed.

but i've towed plenty of cars way more than a half mile but just hookin a strap to it and pullin. do it at night and the cops will leave you alone.
    the one that actually stopped me said just throw your hazards on.
    the disabled car plays the brake game and the front car gives the gas

. . . i kinda live in a hick town tho
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

that sucks for you.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

dude if its only a 1/2 mile and if its a flat 1/2 mile..... uhhh neutral and push it its an acura not a f350
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
          dude if its only a 1/2 mile and if its a flat 1/2 mile..... uhhh neutral and push it its an acura not a f350
          if god gave u two arms and two legs, u should use them
          Last edited by LittleD; 08-06-2009, 02:08 PM.
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
            Its Connecticut and you could cut through the humidity with a knife. Why overwork myself? My street is kinda busy too.
            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
              if god gave u two arms and two legs, u should use them
              well i only got part of a real leg and part of a real arm what now?
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

give me an address im 15 minutes away
                99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

This thread brings the fuckin lulz.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

there will be pics if it happens
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

if you tow with a strap i hope you don't rip your unibody apart
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i will probably need 4 low to pull this one off. if we wants a tow he should probably send me an address soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                          Its Connecticut and you could cut through the humidity with a knife. Why overwork myself? My street is kinda busy too.
                          first off, you live in CT, the humidity is NOT bad in CT. Ive lived in FLORIDA ( probably the most humid state) , Virginia ( worse than CT) and am currently in Okinawa Japan, where the humidy will be 99% and its 95 degrees out and i can drink the god damn air. so fuck you CT isnt humid.

tow that shit with your jeep pussy

Justin ( xjeeper ) towed me almost 5 miles home one day with a tow strap in 4 low when my clutch went out

/drunk post

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            first off, you live in CT, the humidity is NOT bad in CT. Ive lived in FLORIDA ( probably the most humid state) , Virginia ( worse than CT) and am currently in Okinawa Japan, where the humidy will be 99% and its 95 degrees out and i can drink the god damn air. so fuck you CT isnt humid.

tow that shit with your jeep pussy

Justin ( xjeeper ) towed me almost 5 miles home one day with a tow strap in 4 low when my clutch went out

/drunk post
                            it was more like 1 mile and i def didnt need 4 low to tow a damn xj
                            / sober post

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                              haha ironic indeed.

but i've towed plenty of cars way more than a half mile but just hookin a strap to it and pullin. do it at night and the cops will leave you alone.
                              the one that actually stopped me said just throw your hazards on.
                              the disabled car plays the brake game and the front car gives the gas

. . . i kinda live in a hick town tho
                              A couple of my friends went on a little night wheeling run a few years ago. One of them broke a transfer case, the other blew a brake line. The one with no brakes towed the one with the broken transfer case... The guy in the front pulled and the guy in the back stopped. True story.
                              1950 Willys Trail Rig
                              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

just fix it you nancy

can't be worse than a motor swap in the middle of the woods
                                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X