Need a tow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
    well i only got part of a real leg and part of a real arm what now?
    like i said IF u have them
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

this is ironic cause i just had to diagnose the same problem on an IS300 in class.....that sucks man. your car hates you

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
        this is ironic cause i just had to diagnose the same problem on an IS300 in class.....that sucks man. your car hates you
        and so does karma, CT ain't no cape canaveral, there's a shortage of rocket scientists available for towing purposes.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I'm about 20 minutes away. Let me know if you still need a hand.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I was a few minutes from your house today. I started work a stop and shop recently, you'll see my xj in the parking lot if you ever eat lol. It's the one sprayed in mud.
            -Matt
            Facebook

Comment

i could have towed you yesterday and i can tow you tonight so you should probably pm me if you still need a hand
              99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

no response, maybe he started pushing?
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  first off, you live in CT, the humidity is NOT bad in CT. Ive lived in FLORIDA ( probably the most humid state) , Virginia ( worse than CT) and am currently in Okinawa Japan, where the humidy will be 99% and its 95 degrees out and i can drink the god damn air. so fuck you CT isnt humid.

tow that shit with your jeep pussy

Justin ( xjeeper ) towed me almost 5 miles home one day with a tow strap in 4 low when my clutch went out

/drunk post
                  No Hitch
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

he had a hitch. he was doing the towing. strap on his d ring, and looped around my axle. I had to be really careful, I had very weak brakes and had to make sure I didnt plow into him.

Comment

Well given the circumstances where I can plan this out I'd like to do this in a somewhat safe manner for both vehicles. No rush for me, my jeep has become my daily driver as well as my harley.
                      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                      X