White History Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    I think its dumb that they scream equality yet shows like House of Payne exist that blatantly promote the stereotype that they claim BRINGS THEM DOWN.

Equality will never be a reality, ever. Fact.
    could not have said it better. the people that scream for equality are for some reason always the same people to exploit it. show me a woman's right activist that will take out the garbage, SHOW ME ONE!. and no example needed with black people. yes theres great black people, they're also not usually the ones crying about racism
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      There is already a WET. ITs called MTV. Or CMT.

I'm going to be honest, I think its really fucking ignorant when people think they need a White History Month. Just about every piece of history you've been taught, for as long as you could read and comprehend has been about white people. White people came to America from England. White people drove out the Indians. White people enslaved the blacks. White people wrote the constitution. White people established a goverment because we had PREVIOUSLY ENSLAVED all the black people. There were no god damned black people around to do anything. The ones who stand out in American History, stand out because they fuckin deserve too.

You know why there is a BLACH HISTORY MONTH? Because there are so few BLACK people in AMERICAN HISTORY.

What it comes down too is that American History = White History. Who honestly cares if Black people want their own month?
      I agree there is no need for a white history month, but when you say everything you have ever been taught has been about white people seriously give me a break. All the history i have ever learned has been about GOOD AND HONORABLE MEN. That is all, no color involved there at all.

Also when you say whites enslaved blacks, you act like America was the only country in the world to enslave black people as slaves. Also you act like every black person from Africa was taken to America and there was no black people left except for slaves.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of honorable black people that showed our country how it should be, but if you want to hear my honest opinion...
      I'm so tired of black people acting like they are still being discriminated upon in the current circumstances.

Comment

Black History is now normal history. all is solved. Obama is here, there are no more races. no more black and white. racism is over!!!!!!!!!
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

YAY!!!!! all fixed
          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
          My "Bucket" Build
          MilitaryJeepers.com
          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

how about we forget about race and push for a "Jeep History Month"

that "other" photo guy

Comment

MTV is for white people?

Comment

intereesting, i agree i do not know 30 famous irish people, because i don't know a lot of peoples heritage, and even if i did i probably couldn't name 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepless View Post
                  intereesting, i agree i do not know 30 famous irish people, because i don't know a lot of peoples heritage, and even if i did i probably couldn't name 30.
                  That and because there are 30 fucking people per town in Ireland.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by 4lowdigital View Post
                    how about we forget about race and push for a "Jeep History Month"

or maybe just a jeep appreciation month, where people give us free beer and let us wheel whereever we want for a month.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                    X