Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
    yep we all know how that turned out...
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      I just think its stupid when people honestly feel there is a need for White History Month. It's dumb.
      I think its dumb that they scream equality yet shows like House of Payne exist that blatantly promote the stereotype that they claim BRINGS THEM DOWN.

Equality will never be a reality, ever. Fact.

Comment

I feel it can cause controversy; i definitely get what adam is saying...such as the post i made earlier about in my hs a few years back.
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          I just think its stupid when people honestly feel there is a need for White History Month, white entertainment TV, and so on.

i agree... 100% people bitch about way to much

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
            i agree... 100% people bitch about way to much
            Everyone bitches a lot about everything. What else is new?
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Welcome to the Interwebs!

*No bitching allowed.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepless View Post
                can you name 30 famous dead irish people?
                more importantly, can YOU? 'cause, ya' know, that'd be the whole point of Irish History month

i am proud of my Irish-American heritage... and i am fine if we want to "salad-bowl" this melting point and and celebrate everyone's heritage... so long as we calibrate everyone's equally. so many people want to call for individual recognition, well, what about french americans, british americans, or german americans? if we're going to break it down, let's break it down

anyway, buddy of mine gets pissed off about being lumped in with 'africian americans' based on the fact that he's black. talk about racist. the guys jamacan he is the funnest guy to listen to about "black" vs. "white" color issues.

that "other" photo guy

Comment

How about we individualize our history months? That way everyone gets a piece of the pie. Not only that, but I would be able to celebrate in one of the most despised months "German History Month" yay! Seriously, I don't think we need any more separation, get rid of black history month and all the like. If our history is everyday, then so should theirs! I think the only people that have any right to have their own month/week, or what have you, would be the natives, because they are quickly vanishing, they were here first, and their story is way more interesting. If anyone deserves it, it's them partly because they are becoming history. I don't need to be told about how I have been holdin a brotha down, by a disrespectful punk covered in bling as he takes my taxes, this month, next month or any month! How about we just have America month, and everyone shut the fuck up, and if you don't feel like celebrating America month, feel free to go wherever it is you feel more at home! Our borders are open to anyone wanting to leave
                  Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                  My "Bucket" Build
                  MilitaryJeepers.com
                  ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                  !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Originally posted by bucketokarma View Post
                    How about we individualize our history months? That way everyone gets a piece of the pie. Not only that, but I would be able to celebrate in one of the most despised months "German History Month" yay! Seriously, I don't think we need any more separation, get rid of black history month and all the like. If our history is everyday, then so should theirs! I think the only people that have any right to have their own month/week, or what have you, would be the natives, because they are quickly vanishing, they were here first, and their story is way more interesting. If anyone deserves it, it's them partly because they are becoming history. I don't need to be told about how I have been holdin a brotha down, by a disrespectful punk covered in bling as he takes my taxes, this month, next month or any month! How about we just have America month, and everyone shut the fuck up, and if you don't feel like celebrating America month, feel free to go wherever it is you feel more at home! Our borders are open to anyone wanting to leave
                    That isn't politically correct enough for our current administration.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yessa masta
                      Shane "The Bag" Carlson

My "Bucket" Build
                      MilitaryJeepers.com
                      ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                      !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

sigpic

Comment

In the words of Monty Python "Help I'm being oppressed!"
                          Shane "The Bag" Carlson

My "Bucket" Build
                          MilitaryJeepers.com
                          ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                          !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

sigpic

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
                                X