No announcement yet.

ATTN: gobigorgohome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good comparsion man, thats the way it is, i cant call myself a jock cause i play 1 sport some have never heard of out side nm
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
      good comparsion man, thats the way it is, i cant call myself a jock cause i play 1 sport some have never heard of out side nm
      i really just want to know the sport . please do tell.

btw this thread is amazing

Comment

• oh man gobig, you had no idea what you were getting yourself into talking about mustangs round here. We have several experts on this site. Raze knows the fox body's and the motors, and jeep creep used to run frame durability tests on the newer body style ones
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOQyMvG99w[/ame]

oh and dan,

Comment

• awesome but i will say it in person so i can say it online
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• so much unnecessary online fighting in this thread. so this kid doesnt know much. he is 16, so what if you built race motors when you were 16. Im sure in a few years he will know a lot more than he does now. that shit doesnt matter. yes, he prob shouldnt have said some stuff, but the kid was a good sport about it and admitted defeat and that he was wrong. He probably wont do it again. not everyone knows everything about everything right out of the womb. Hell i knew jack shit about jeeps when i first got into this and i still feel like i know jack shit after a few years. It's still the internet, its not important. now go ahead and grille me for saying that.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• grille you? i am not a cannibal. I dont know everything but this kid was persistent on misinformation. He should of stopped and said you know what i give up. I have no experience in this area and it seems like they do. Like i will admit i have done research before posting stuff. Does that make me stupid? No it actually informs myself and the person who i am talking to. Which is what he should of done.
                Last edited by Magilla; 07-24-2009, 02:41 AM.
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  so much unnecessary online fighting in this thread. so this kid doesnt know much. he is 16, so what if you built race motors when you were 16. Im sure in a few years he will know a lot more than he does now. that shit doesnt matter. yes, he prob shouldnt have said some stuff, but the kid was a good sport about it and admitted defeat and that he was wrong. He probably wont do it again. not everyone knows everything about everything right out of the womb. Hell i knew jack shit about jeeps when i first got into this and i still feel like i know jack shit after a few years. It's still the internet, its not important. now go ahead and grille me for saying that.
                  you're probably just some scrawny 15 year old kid hiding behind his computer screen.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    you're probably just some scrawny 15 year old kid hiding behind his computer screen.
                    hahahaha fuck you dan

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      grille you? i am not a cannibal. I dont know everything but this kid was persistent.
                      i know that, and he was wrong. just sayin he knows that now haha

Comment

• THIS SHIT BETWEEN ME AND HIM WAS KILLED IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE LET IT DIE
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

• must . . . revive . . . thread

scrawny poopy pants
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

• ill say it one last time, i get my info from my dad who knows his motor from the inside out but wont tell me all of it because ill run my mouth more.
                            Last edited by LittleD; 07-24-2009, 07:37 AM.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
                              i really just want to know the sport . please do tell.

btw this thread is amazing
                              lacrosse

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                                i'll see if i can dig up a pic

basically it was more of what the previous owner did, i bought it as is

02 WRX
                                2.0L JDM swap w/ forged internals
                                deadbolt sz49 turbo w/front mount
                                uppipe/downpipe/turbo-back
                                cobb accessport
                                perrin springs and sways
                                volk TE37's
                                and a whole shitload of other stuff i can't remember, i lost the whole mod list

dynoed at 320awhp w/ a conservative tune on pump gas
                                wow your parents bought that for you? damn, must be nice
                                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X