Comment

• i worked on cars before cars were cool
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Now go put your helmet back on go into your padded room and count to purple
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• how am i supposed to take u serious? "look at the avatar" as u told me, and as others told me i am going to get my balls busted and people will know more about anything than me.
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Dude you are an idiot. Please go swallow alot of rat poison. You bring the "ball busting" upon yourself. Every time you speak people die. Try doing some research and educating yourself before posting
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• yea, i need to do research before arguing with someone i don't know over the internet that injoys picking on random people

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Comment

• Again YOU brought this upon yourself. You went off talking about something you knew absolutely shit about instead of putting up stupid bullshit after someone calls you out, you should just say you know what you are right THEN STOP POSTING
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

• as i my dad taught me, talk is cheap and i proved this true, IM and idiot that does not know when to shut my mouth, back in the day i would get my ass kicked because of it

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• How did you prove talk is cheap is true? I saw 2 people willing to race you and you didnt respond? as for the rest of it i can not comprehend so i cant respond
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• i proved that i can't back my shit up

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• i changed my mind. we can race in a straight line, but on ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                            i proved that i can't back my shit up
                            yet you keep posting this

do you enjoy getting shit on?

Comment

• i've always been the scrony kid at school, im used to getting owned

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• And i was the big jock who like owning you
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X