Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now josh will NEVER get baked goods made by Nicole
    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
        you better make it to the god damn meet and greet today

i packed your radio and everything
        Dude i was really trying to make it. but i did not make it back to ct untill 9pm. cause my jet ski trailer got 2 flatts in the middle of no where. then the jeeps battery went dead when i stopped to get food. had to get AAA twice in one day and they took forever both times. And this is really what happend. i am making shure i am at the next m&g if i have to i will walk to it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          this is why jeepinjosh will never be a member of sisoffroad

there i said it
          idk if i want to after all the mean stuff RAZE says to me LOL and i will be at the next m&g i must be i will force my self to go even if raze is a bully.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
            Dude i was really trying to make it. but i did not make it back to ct untill 9pm. cause my jet ski trailer got 2 flatts in the middle of no where. then the jeeps battery went dead when i stopped to get food. had to get AAA twice in one day and they took forever both times. And this is really what happend. i am making shure i am at the next m&g if i have to i will walk to it.
            pics or...
            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

idk if i want to after all the mean stuff RAZE says to me LOL and i will be at the next m&g i must be i will force my self to go even if raze is a bully.
              you mean you'll put your vagina away? Raze is actually a big pussy. you should fight him
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                you should fight him
                QFT.

Comment

you mean you'll put your vagina away? Raze is actually a big pussy. you should fight him
                  im not being serious about that i dont really care what he says. just trying to make him feel good about all the disses he trys to insult me with and idk who raze is.

Comment

im not being serious about that i dont really care what he says. just trying to make him feel good about all the disses he trys to insult me with and idk who raze is.
                    i've known him for years dude. Seen him get into 3 fights. All with little dudes. Got his ass kicked every time. Seriously, you should fight him. he's a dick
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I do not have pics or i would have attempted to post them but that really happend belive it or not.

Comment

i've known him for years dude. Seen him get into 3 fights. All with little dudes. Got his ass kicked every time. Seriously, you should fight him. he's a dick
                        in all serious ness last time i got into a fight i almost got arrested and im not going to chance that. i have a good record and im trying to get into the police academy so i need to keep it clean im going to be a police officer i think lol

Comment

And who is RAZE does he live around d block ?

Comment

in all serious ness last time i got into a fight i almost got arrested and im not going to chance that. i have a good record and im trying to get into the police academy so i need to keep it clean im going to be a police officer i think lol
                            not to worry. he hates cops. they will not be called

And who is RAZE does he live around d block ?
                            if by d-block you mean danbury, i think he went to abbot tech

Comment

Random ? who is the ufc guy or whatever he fighted in on here. i wanna see if he knows my friend.

Comment

oh thats kai

Comment

Working...
                                X