No announcement yet.

jeepinjosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ill have to pm him lol wanna see if he know my buddy and anyways. I hate cops to but i wanna be one LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
      I hate cops to but i wanna be one LOL
      sell out
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

And who is RAZE does he live around d block ?
        If youre not from D-block, you cant call it D-block.

better watch what you say.

:-|
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i lived in danbury almost my whole life untill i moved to this crappy place called brookfield

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
            sell out
            one of the main reasons i wanna be a cop is to help people and not be a dick cause im sick of cops that bage goes to there head. i wanna be cop that helps people out not be a ass who gives tickets for 2 miles an hour over the speed limit like the cops in my town do.

Comment

one of the main reasons i wanna be a cop is to help people and not be a dick cause im sick of cops that bage goes to there head. i wanna be cop that helps people out not be a ass who gives tickets for 2 miles an hour over the speed limit like the cops in my town do.
              when you join an organization that is made up of assholes, you become one of them. end of story.
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i lived in danbury almost my whole life untill i moved to this crappy place called brookfield
                lies.

thats it, your gettin shanked.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                  lies.

his getting shanked?

Comment

lies.

you callin me a lier about that ? i grew up in danbury end of story like it or not i did.

Comment

his getting shanked?
                      please dont call me out when im trying to be a hard-ass...

it sends mixed messages.

youre killing my credibility.

come on man!

Comment

you callin me a lier about that ? i grew up in danbury end of story like it or not i did.
                        did you go to DHS?

Comment

did you go to DHS?
                          actually no i did not i moved to brookfield in high school but my cousins and some other friend went to dhs what year did you finish high school maybe you know some of them.

Comment

his getting shanked?
                            score!
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              score!
                              i picture you actually saying that out loud to yourself

Comment

josh you should fight fred too, right after you kick raze's ass

Comment

Working...
                                X