Hello everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ello phill good day to you sir...

sam i seem to remember you posting pics from my facebook about what i was doin with the jeep and of my new truck...??? idk doesnt really matter.

look foward to meeting you too superman
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i wish i could make it to the july meet and greet but i have my 1st followup with the hospital next wednesday and i cant go anyware or do anything till after they check the insisions and recast my leg.

in 2 weeks the cast should come off and ill be more mobile the rod will act like the cast holding the bone in place while it heals i just cant put weight on it.
      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

you should have told them instead of putting a rod in your leg, that they should have put a D30 shaft. that would be real
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

hey welcome back d00d, sorry about your leg
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            you should have told them instead of putting a rod in your leg, that they should have put a D30 shaft. that would be real
            .lol
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
              fred would ask for that with a D35 shaft, than break it walking up the stairs
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

oh hai dude

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Hey man, sorry to hear about the leg but welcome back
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

hey joe. welcome back
                    93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                    90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                    95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

High
                      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Working...
                      X