Hello everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone...

im not asking for a big "welcome back" i know to some of you what i did or dident do in the past has not sat well, and for that im sorry.

i was sitting in bed bored out of my mind and was trying to think of something entertaing to do. i though back to the fun i had with the SIS crew. i broke my leg sunday july 5th rideing my dirtbike. i was in the hospital for 3 days. i had surgery and a rod place in my left leg. ill be down for 8-10 weeks and im looking at phisical therapy b4 i will be walking again.

pics cuz it happened...

i have managed to sell off 90% of my jeep with the help of a few friends and "riot" who i owe alot to.

i did find another job ive been working at costco for the past few months. with the help of sam i think most of you hered i managed to purchase a new truck. its not a jeep i know, but it gets me where i need to go.

im still with my girlfriend christina, we were suposed to be in florida this week visiting her colledge and looking for apartments in the town of deland. obviously due to my injury we are postponing that trip. we do still plan on moveing to florida in november she will be stating classes at daytona state. i will be returning to my field of study in low voltage electronics so i can get my license.

i guss that all i can say for now, again i apologise to those i may have offended here and would like to once again join in the realness that is SISoffroad... im gonna need all the entartainment i can get for the next few months.

- joe -
    #becauseJoeNitro

YO JOE NITRO
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

omgnowayimsohappykindanotatall

oh and now riot wont have to sell your shit.
      Last edited by crosbike; 07-08-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

so you want us now that you are bored? we arent good enough when your leg isnt broken? does this not make sense? AHHHHHHHHHHH?
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
          so you want us now that you are bored? we arent good enough when your leg isnt broken? does this not make sense? AHHHHHHHHHHH?
          they always come back
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post

this is only 1/2 true.....haha

main reason i was gone i dont have a truck to wheel, 2nd alot of you were pissed and it wasent a good situation for me, 3rd i was kinda tyed up with not haveing a job, a car, or any money.

i needed to take a few steps back at start over.

things were going well and all of what i had planned was working out untill recently.
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

oh gee thanks for throwing me under the bus joe nitro!

gosh.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

what did i do?

welcome back.

-.-
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh
                  dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    what did i do?

welcome back.

-.-
                    lol

Comment

Oh hey Joe.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

wow i was just thinking about you when i was taping off my jeep to paint the rockers
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

welcome back!! look forward to meeting you!
                          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                          • 5.13's
                          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

They always come back. I gave you 2 months till you came back too . Good to hear from you again man.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

welcome back joeeeeeeee
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X