Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touch-up paint, and clay-bar.
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

why would that guy do that to that poor audi? and fuckin gray/cream colors? that looks terrible. why not just black? it would look slightly better but still stupid. what an idiot and a waste of that car
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

if its just the hood...........

carbon fiber
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

that audi is awesome haha. i wouldn't have the balls to even do it to a jeep cuz there's no going back. that will never have a normal paint job again but it looks pretty ba and different
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
            that audi is awesome haha. i wouldn't have the balls to even do it to a jeep cuz there's no going back. that will never have a normal paint job again but it looks pretty ba and different
            I'd love to know your thinking behind this. I'm not gonna pull out the "man that thing must be heavy" because i doubt it's 20lbs over what it was normally. But it looks terrible, and there is no reason for somebody to do that. At least somebody driving a jeep gets scratches and dents, so he bedlines it. Driving an audi i doubt you have those problems with that...

Comment

Working...
            X