• Show
Clear All

This thread is pure entertainment.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

yes it is

Comment

damn i want to insult him and see what he says but i think he left.

damn crazy motherfucker.

p.s. i like how this forum is already to be like, time/place?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadxj View Post
          Oh yea I'm a D bag HAHA welds suck Hahaah! well your probably a 18 year old skinny little bitch that has never even seen a welder let alone a weld so your opinion means dick, no you mean dick so shut the fuck up.

I can do this forever.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha seriously, i havent had a laugh like that in a long fuckin time. thank you.

you obviously havent met me. let's see. im 21 years of age. im 6'1" 230 lbs. so say something to my face and see what happens

but honestly dude your flirting is making us all uncomfortable, so it would be better if you just left. go fuck yourself d bag

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
            damn i want to insult him and see what he says but i think he left.

damn crazy motherfucker.

p.s. i like how this forum is already to be like, time/place?
            It's no pirate, but I think we can come together when the time is right.

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha seriously, i havent had a laugh like that in a long fuckin time. thank you.

you obviously havent met me. let's see. im 21 years of age. im 6'1" 230 lbs. so say something to my face and see what happens

but honestly dude your flirting is making us all uncomfortable, so it would be better if you just left. go fuck yourself d bag
            I think supermanxj might kind of like it...
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

oh and what's with the name crazy horse? how about you get out of 4 wheeling, buy a mustang, name it "crazy horse", and join the 5,000,000,000 other guys with mustangs who name them "crazy horse." think of something original.

Comment

oh and what's with the name crazy horse? how about you get out of 4 wheeling, buy a mustang, name it "crazy horse", and join the 5,000,000,000 other guys with mustangs who name them "crazy horse." think of something original.
                I think rckymntTJ did that.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

first how do you expect to sell anything when you come onto a new site and just act like a total asshole?

AAWWW I broke the rules fuck you and your rules. I do not care if any of you Homos buy these doors I guess you fags can't read. So now I would not sell to any of you if you offered to suck my dick for them, which most of you already have. I like how guys talk shit on here but PM and email me asking for a set of the doors. I told you why I was here but your to fucking stupid to understand. Man if I was in your region I would be in jail right now from beating your pussy fagot ass into pile of dick sucking jelly.
                  ok mr. big bad internet tuff guy, why would you post these doors here if you didnt care if we bought them?

and second, i would love to see you back up anything you say

p.s.
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                    I think rckymntTJ did that.
                    he was a nice kid tho at least. this guy is a homo

Comment

This kid is lying bigbadxj. He's really 17, 5'2 and like 140 pounds. You should definitely come out here and fight him. Guaranteed win for you.
                      Last edited by wannabejeep; 07-19-2009, 02:13 AM.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        if there was one person i would guess is under that suit. it's you even
                        not gonna lie, i might get bored enough to do something like that

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                          I can guarantee you that you were the kid in high school that was 5'3" string bean, that had braces all the way through, you had a high pitched voice and got the shit kicked out of you all the time.
                          I got my braces off by my Junior year and my voice wasn't that high, Dick.

Oh this was about me

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadxj View Post
                            but your to fucking stupid to understand. Man if I was in your region I would be in jail right now from beating your pussy fagot ass into pile of dick sucking jelly.
                            1. it's "you're" dumbass...... and "too"
                            "we're too fucking stupid to understand".

2. Don't make fight threats here, cause i know for a fact there are mulitple on here, myself included that you wouldn't stand a chance against.

3. i would trust josh fields to weld me a set of a tube doors before you.
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

crazyhorse pinata next meet and greet?

Comment

maybe we can fill it with tube doors and bad welds

Comment

Working...
                                X