Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    ]

Stay the fuck out of your business you say? Stay the fuck out of MY business. Enjoy your ban.

P.S. thread has been moved and your doors suck, learn how to sell a product.
    hahahaha i dont see anything there that would piss him off to the point of acting like a douche. he pushes these on every cherokee site.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

I love people

Comment

daves "i hate stupid people" shirt is perfect....
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Fuck it 175 plus shippin upon final pics I'll take a set if they be nice

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
            Fuck it 175 plus shippin upon final pics I'll take a set if they be nice
            better find them on another site... cause lord ban hammer has spoken. (on top of that this guy seems like a cock gobbler, i could only imagine what his cust service is like)
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
              this guy seems like a cock gobbler
              better hide your avatar
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

holy dousche post batman. i didnt know asking what the welds looked like was such an offensive thing
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

lawl i saw this and read the first post and was just waiting for the will response. and it was as I expected. good response will

Comment

I can tell you what the welds looked like, shit. hammered shit. If you're marketing a product at least make it look nice.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

those welds we def not tack welded hahaha.....those were full welds. what a d bag.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Well I'm here to answer each one of your gay little comments one by one.
                        Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                        hahahaha i dont see anything there that would piss him off to the point of acting like a douche. he pushes these on every cherokee site.
                        First off I do not know who you are but I have not pushed anything on anyone. I do this on the side trying to help people out whom may think that $300-$400 is a little steep for a set of tube doors. Man I love the Internet
                        Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                        better find them on another site... cause lord ban hammer has spoken. (on top of that this guy seems like a cock gobbler, i could only imagine what his cust service is like)
                        Cock gobbler nice how many times have have you been called that till you got a chance to use it after someone is banned and can not defend themselves.
                        Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        holy dousche post batman. i didnt know asking what the welds looked like was such an offensive thing
                        It was not he fact that anyone asked about the welds it was that before I could get back to answer the dick heads (which seem to out number the regular folks on this site probably due to how it is ran) were already talking shit about them.
                        Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                        I can tell you what the welds looked like, shit. hammered shit. If you're marketing a product at least make it look nice.
                        As I said before the welds were my idea of "tacked up" they were flux core and IT WAS A PIC OF THE TEMPLATE DOOR THAT I USED FOR TESTING! it took me 5 mins to do those welds and I was not trying to make them look good. DO you even know how to weld?
                        Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        those welds we def not tack welded hahaha.....those were full welds. what a d bag.
                        I'm glad you know me and was there when I did the welds but when I do heavier steel that is how I do it I tack them then if they are were I need them I feel it in. Glad you could come up with a original name to call me to.
                        Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        So I was going to be lenient about this thread, but fuck that at this point considering the tone of this post.

You speak english, right? So naturally I assume you can READ english, right?
                        Well, test your skills on this, champ.

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Stay the fuck out of your business you say? Stay the fuck out of MY business. Enjoy your ban.

P.S. thread has been moved and your doors suck, learn how to sell a product.
                        And last but not least mister big mouth, my doors suck? Your site sucks and and if this is what you want to consider a business running a half ass off road forum full of fagots and assholes then I would love to commend you on the originality of your idea and the obvious success of your business. You are just like the others ready to run your mouth off on the Internet but your the first one to piss them selves in the real world. I do commend you for allowing me to come back and tie up these loose ends but in the end I want to say FUCK YOU! Now you can Ban me.

If you had the ability to read this then I want you to know that I started making these doors for me and some friends and thought i may be cool to try and make them for people who did not have a million dollars to spend on things like this. I do not need the money and I found out why people do not do this more often. Because you get criticized, called names,banned by the vultures that hang out on these forums.

Comment

lol at this douche

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadxj View Post
                            I do commend you for allowing me to come back and tie up these loose ends but in the end I want to say FUCK YOU! Now you can Ban me.
                            Why bother even coming back then you moron, just makes you look even more like a belligerent lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Why bother even coming back then you moron, just makes you look even more like a belligerent lunatic.
                              Seriously, it didn't help in the least bit.

Oh well, good luck selling your doors.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadxj View Post

And last but not least mister big mouth, my doors suck? Your site sucks and and if this is what you want to consider a business running a half ass off road forum full of fagots and assholes then I would love to commend you on the originality of your idea and the obvious success of your business.
                                Looks like the quality of your product isnt good enough for even a half ass off road club.

You were the first to run your mouth in here to any degree, go gargle razor blades.

You broke the rules and were/are a douchebag, we have been lenient for MUCH more here in the past.

Why the fuck are you even on here leeching our space, not even being from our region?

And if my business is so bad, why do you need it as a resource to sell your product? Is your desired target demographic fagots and assholes?
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X