No announcement yet.

Mad Horse OffRoad Systems XJ Tube Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I donno if I want these now due to the attitude of the seller ...

Comment

Lol At ownage, ps bigbad, I had sex with your dog, ad then hit it with my car
      dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hey guy guess what..... youre a d bag.. o and guess what....

go fuck yourself your welds suck

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            Looks like the quality of your product isnt good enough for even a half ass off road club.

You were the first to run your mouth in here to any degree, go gargle razor blades.

You broke the rules and were/are a douchebag, we have been lenient for MUCH more here in the past.

Why the fuck are you even on here leeching our space, not even being from our region?

And if my business is so bad, why do you need it as a resource to sell your product? Is your desired target demographic fagots and assholes?
            AAWWW I broke the rules fuck you and your rules. I do not care if any of you Homos buy these doors I guess you fags can't read. So now I would not sell to any of you if you offered to suck my dick for them, which most of you already have. I like how guys talk shit on here but PM and email me asking for a set of the doors. I told you why I was here but your to fucking stupid to understand. Man if I was in your region I would be in jail right now from beating your pussy fagot ass into pile of dick sucking jelly.
            Originally posted by Nick
            Why bother even coming back then you moron, just makes you look even more like a belligerent lunatic.
            Thats cute Nicky were did you learn those big words? It was not from your Mom she is a $2 hooker that fucks children.
            Originally posted by Hydra
            I was going to say something back but, Idon't have a Dog so your out fucking someone else's dog's and running the over Your the one with the problem.
            Originally posted by CumminsJeep
            hey guy guess what..... youre a d bag.. o and guess what....
            go fuck yourself your welds suck
            Oh yea I'm a D bag HAHA welds suck Hahaah! well your probably a 18 year old skinny little bitch that has never even seen a welder let alone a weld so your opinion means dick, no you mean dick so shut the fuck up.

I can do this forever.

Comment

keep it coming dude
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadxj View Post

I can do this forever.
                I bet you can.

Hey, since you're going to be around here often insulting everyone, why don't you clean up your grammar a bit. It looks sloppy and detracts from your post.

Thanks.
                Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 07-18-2009, 08:26 PM.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    if there was one person i would guess is under that suit. it's you even
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I think my favorite part of the internet is people who put real effort into coming up with shit for an internet fight and people who say people are internet fighters while putting out more bullshit than they would say in real life ever. bigbadxj your post are awesome. Please keep them coming so I can continue to be entertained

Comment

Comment

I missed a couple of the first threads.
                          but this guy seems to have an obsession with dick...
                          but hey, we're not here to judge your sexual orientation, though I hear your welds suck...
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadxj View Post
                            AAWWW I broke the rules fuck you and your rules. I do not care if any of you Homos buy these doors I guess you fags can't read. So now I would not sell to any of you if you offered to suck my dick for them, which most of you already have. I like how guys talk shit on here but PM and email me asking for a set of the doors. I told you why I was here but your to fucking stupid to understand. Man if I was in your region I would be in jail right now from beating your pussy fagot ass into pile of dick sucking jelly.

Thats cute Nicky were did you learn those big words? It was not from your Mom she is a $2 hooker that fucks children.

I was going to say something back but, Idon't have a Dog so your out fucking someone else's dog's and running the over Your the one with the problem.

Oh yea I'm a D bag HAHA welds suck Hahaah! well your probably a 18 year old skinny little bitch that has never even seen a welder let alone a weld so your opinion means dick, no you mean dick so shut the fuck up.

I can do this forever.
                            wow

seek help mr. e-roid rage

one user sending you PMs is hardly impressive

come fly to my region and kick my ass! please!
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

this guy is such an ass nugget. I would like to fight him. real life style
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Are you fucking serious? You have 12 posts and most of them are defending your shitty ass doors. But hey they are cheap you say, and by looking at them they seem pretty cheap quality. I totally dig the products that are for the poor off roaders. But even they expect some sort of quality to go with that. I can see that those doors do not look quality. You expect to get taken seriously by coming on here sounding like a cock gobbling douche? I got news for you that shit will not fly. If you where closer you would be in jail? I really highly doubt it unless you try to grab riot's dick. I can guarantee you that you were the kid in high school that was 5'3" string bean, that had braces all the way through, you had a high pitched voice and got the shit kicked out of you all the time. Now that you are a little bit older you still have all that hatred in you from being picked on and still being a virgin.

I have seen you selling your products on other sites. Maybe you should stick to them and not here. I also noticed through out all of your posts you seem to say dick and homo alot. Is that because those are 2 of your favorite things on earth? YOU HOMO

As stated you broke the rules here maybe you should man the fuck up and accept it. Instead of coming on here like a chick who is all pissed off cause she just got sandy clammed, but instead it would be your boy friends gay version of the sandy clam where he sticks it in your ass fag.
                                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X