SiS Meet & Greet, Sunday - July 12th, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    I might be able to boost the attendance....one of my friends wants to take the trip down....acceptable?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Sweet....i'll relay the good word
      1998 XJ.....Finally.
      1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

• I'd like to make this one, I have to work 6:30 pm Sunday to 6:30 am Monday, maybe I can swing by before I go to my shift
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

• My attendance is still up in the air. If I can pull "Newbie Jeep Chick" aka Laurie out of the house we will both be there. Sunday will be a rough day as her b/f and my best friend ships out to Kuwait on Saturday......
          - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

• i am making a ridiculous amount of reeses peanut butter chip chocolate cookies and only 25 people are gonna be at this?!

well it looks like you're all gonna be eating a lot of cookies & sam's birthday cake
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
              i am making a ridiculous amount of reeses peanut butter chip chocolate cookies and only 25 people are gonna be at this?!

well it looks like you're all gonna be eating a lot of cookies & sam's birthday cake
              We wont care. mmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies and cake
              2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
              1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

• i'll be there with my daughter
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                  i'll be there with my daughter
                  yayy!!
                  mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                    i'll be there with my daughter
                    will she be launching foam rockets off her head again?

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                      will she be launching foam rockets off her head again?
                      haha that was awesome.
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Probably not goin, workin 12 hours a day all week, possibly saturday too and I gotta get some work done to the jeep. These long days are for the jeep too

Comment

• Well looks like I'll be making this fo sho gotta work sat but sunday is good to go

Comment

• i just found out i finally have it off,so i will be there
                            1995 xj 3"RC 33" BFG At

Comment

• Just a weather update.....earlier in the week it was looking like rain but it looks better now

Sunday: Partly sunny and breezy with low humidity. Low: 62. High: 80.
                              1998 XJ.....Finally.
                              1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                                yayy!!
                                yayy for my daughter... i feel so unloved

Comment

Working...
                                X