X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    1) Dont challenge me...You will loose
    2)Waggy needs new axle shaft in order to gain 4wd again
    3)Also needs front lift, wheels, tires, gearing, TRIMMING, and other needed parts
    4) Man enough? newb
    5) What have you bought for your jeep besides bolt on knick-knacks and light covers?
    6)Re-read number 1
    For all the bashing you do on the kids spelling, its spelled LOSE, unless we are talking about your moms pussy, in which case its spelled Loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      For all the bashing you do on the kids spelling, its spelled LOSE, unless we are talking about your moms pussy, in which case its spelled Loose.
      wow....you found ONE spelling error, which is me pressing the "o" key twice by accident. Not butchering a full paragraph. Congrads at failing to flame me. One more thing, with the shit going on in my family right now, keep my mom out of your fucking posts
      Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 02:22 AM.
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
        wow....you found ONE spelling error. Congrads at failing to flame me. One more thing, with the shit going on in my family right now, keep my mom out of your fucking posts
        Actually, two. Congrads isnt a word in the English dictionary. Congrats is though, Congrats –noun, interjection Informal. Abbreviation for congratulations.

Keep flaming and talking shit on Jeepinjosh for his spelling.

Your mom is hot .

Comment

Actually, two. Congrads isnt a word in the English dictionary. Congrats is though, Congrats –noun, interjection Informal. Abbreviation for congratulations.

Keep flaming and talking shit on Jeepinjosh for his spelling.

Your mom is hot .
          congrads was written on purpose. Just as Sam and many others change a FEW words. Also I haven't bashed him since the open letter i wrote over 2 weeks ago, hes improved. There is a big difference in my 90-95% grammatically correct posts and his old 6% correct posts. You fuck your spelling up as well sometimes, so stop trying to flame me, hypocrite.

BTW my moms a big lady, have fun chubby chaser

Comment

funny how you get all pissed about me mentioning your mom in the first post, yet you go on to call your own mom a whale .

Comment

funny how you get all pissed about me mentioning your mom in the first post, yet you go on to call your own mom a whale .

seeing as its my mom, i can say what i say. You, who have no idea who i am, who my mother is may not, and trying to flame me, for a "spelling bashing" that never happened. Who the hell are you the internet police? I know the kid off the forum, you don't, I know his friends, you don't. He Knows me off the forum, you don't. He knows my friends, you don't. This whole thing has/had nothing to do with you.
              Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

i like pushing peoples buttons. Haven't done it in awhile, felt like doing it tonight

Comment

i like pushing peoples buttons. Haven't done it in awhile, felt like doing it tonight
                  i see.......carry on

Comment

Ok ryan I dont belive i challenge you. I just invited you to wheel because you say i dont and you have no idea. Also you know one person im friends with and thats kyle and i have only talked to you 3 times in person in parking lots and you really think you know me
                    Last edited by jeepinjosh; 06-17-2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

There be a serious amount of dramuh in this thread, why don't we all just take a moment and sit right there, why I tell ya how I became the prince of belair
                      dirty30

Comment

Comment

4 pages of people talking about wheeling.... ive yet to see anything hard core. Post of videos of your awesomeness or stfu
                          Originally posted by gmc4cw
                          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Shane has said it! Jeepinjosh I call
                            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

so are we wheelin or what?
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

im assuming i can wheel the tow rig with you all am i rite?
                                Originally posted by gmc4cw
                                if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X