wheeling some time in july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    im assuming i can wheel the tow rig with you all am i rite?
    only if you wanna roll it on a green
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
      Ok ryan I dont belive i challenge you. I just invited you to wheel because you say i dont and you have no idea. Also you know one person im friends with and thats kyle and i have only talked to you 3 times in person in parking lots and you really think you know me

you talked to me for 15mins about your light covers.. i know more than one friend. its brookfield dude, small town and EVERYONE in it knows me one way or another. and yes, on this forum/facebook the only pictures we see are you parked in grass or a parking lot all muddy. We here at SiS run a "pics or it didnt happen" policy. You have not one picture of wheeling. Therefore you dont wheel. Also mudding isnt wheeling, its mudding. Also, "saying if I am man enough to join you" is not an invite, thats a challenge newb. Just like I challenge you to take ACTUAL WHEELING PICTURES!!!!
      Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 10:51 AM.
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

HI RYAN.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I tink jeepinjosh subscribes to:http://www.mudlifemagazine.com/
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

ill start

i like mud

i like rocks

i like rolls

and i love the afterparty

and oh do i like posing

show us your wheels
            Originally posted by gmc4cw
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
              HI RYAN.
              HI CHRIS.

Comment

and until you have taken a tow rig dragging a 24ft deckover down a trail in crozet VA, then you have no balls
                Originally posted by gmc4cw
                if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

As soon as i get my new u joints you will get some wheeling pics no BS and i know you all hate mud but mudding is fun to me. But if you take it as a challenge ryan come on up to mass when i go. lets see what the waggy can do. the xj will be ready so you have time to get the waggy ready.

Comment

One more thing last time i saw you ryan i didnt have the lights on yet and i dont even have the covers.

Comment

i would like to know more about these trails. whats the trail rating? tire minimuim? lockers required? body damage imminent?
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                        i would like to know more about these trails. whats the trail rating? tire minimuim? lockers required? body damage imminent?

X2. Josh, heres what you do. Go wheeling. Take lots of pics/video. Show us the terrain, how its setup. I wont make this. I gotta rebuild my motor, gear my axles, get tires, fab up custom steering...i have waaaaay tro much work to complete. Right now i am aiming to wheel at Realness 2 in July
                        Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

ok ill try 4 the pics asap heck ill even try to go on the trails this weekend but i dont have 4wd . I honestly have only had my xj on the easy trails. But i go in my buddys cj which has 33 swampers on it, lockers front and rear, a 360 swap no sways, and alot more its built. Some real scary nasty hill climbs that i wont bother to take my xj near. But after i get my new tires and skid plates and some more goodies im going to give them a shot i might have some pics in the cj that show the hard trails.

Comment

You will all find out that i do wheel very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                              i do wheel .
                              Lies
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

SiS Offroad has the funnest forum EVER! This topic would have been locked pages ago on any other forum, but here I get to read the whole thing in all of it's flaming glory. How delightful! After all of that I actually wish I could make the trip and wheel in Mass, but I got some fixin to do on my Jeep to get ready for my next trip to Rausch.
                                I forgot to check my post for grammer and spelling, I hope everything is OK with it. And, yes, I know that funnest is not a real word, but it's just the funnest word to use sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X