No announcement yet.

wheeling some time in july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the lack of info on the trails. I will try and get more asap i will call my buddy. He wheels a built cj that could kill my xj he does some crazy stuff. Is sam the one with the white xj on 37s ? if he is know he would have fun at these trails.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
      I see what had been done........

Hehehe
      I almost went to the meet and great to im kinda glad i didnt now. lol The garbage can ill give you guys that one was good but not as good as my spellin lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
        Hey ryan your telling me i dont wheel. lol Why dont you find out and go up to mass if your man enough you will. Bring the waggy and wheel as well. Come on what do you have to loose ?, Because ryan thinks she knows everything i dont wrench when i buy stuff for my jeep it just magicle installs its self.
        Sorry about the lack of info on the trails. I will try and get more asap i will call my buddy. He wheels a built cj that could kill my xj he does some crazy stuff. Is sam the one with the white xj on 37s ? if he is know he would have fun at these trails.
        SAY WHAT????

I am sorry man, but can you please check you paragraph sentences for run-ons. I usually try not to be a dick, but "grammar sense" has to kick in sometime unless you failed elementary school a bagillion times.
        I might not have the place to say this as I am a newb to SIS just like you. However, newb to newb, me thinks that if your "grammar sense" was activated, your posts might get the attention you want and not have unnecessary posts such as this one to clutter up your thread.
        Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 06-16-2009, 09:52 PM.
        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
        • 5.13's
        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
          SAY WHAT????

I am sorry man, but can you please check you paragraph sentences for run-ons. I usually try not to be a dick, but "grammar sense" has to kick in sometime unless you failed elementary school a bagillion times.
          I might not have the place to say this as I am a newb to SIS just like you. However, newb to newb, me thinks that if your "grammar sense" was activated, your posts might get the attention you wantand not have unnecessary posts such as this one to clutter up your thread.
          this is actually really good for josh

Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I get what your saying but i have been trying to do better on my post.

Comment

Im not shure if i should say thanks or be upset lol. I have been trying to do better lol

Comment

cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids?
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

i hate you

Comment

I learn more on sis then at school lol

Comment

too funny!
                      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

nah im good
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

No, I'm not gonna wheel there dummy.
                          Yes, coming from the kid who doesn't wheel.
                          And I don't think so, faggot.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            No, I'm not gonna wheel there dummy.
                            Yes, coming from the kid who doesn't wheel.
                            And I don't think so, faggot.
                            is that a day late and dollar short response to the tri-own?

Comment

Hey ryan your telling me i dont wheel. lol Why dont you find out and go up to mass if your man enough you will. Bring the waggy and wheel as well. Come on what do you have to loose ?, Because ryan thinks she knows everything i dont wrench when i buy stuff for my jeep it just magicle installs its self.
                              1) Dont challenge me...You will loose
                              2)Waggy needs new axle shaft in order to gain 4wd again
                              3)Also needs front lift, wheels, tires, gearing, TRIMMING, and other needed parts
                              4) Man enough? newb
                              5) What have you bought for your jeep besides bolt on knick-knacks and light covers?
                              6)Re-read number 1
                              Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 01:02 AM.
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                                1) Dont challenge me...You will loose
                                2)Waggy needs new axle shaft in order to gain 4wd again
                                3)Also needs front lift, wheels, tires, gearing, TRIMMING, and other needed parts
                                4) Man enough? newb
                                5) What have you bought for your jeep besides bolt on knick-knacks and light covers?
                                6)Re-read number 1
                                great response
                                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X