X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zinG.

Comment

i was going to go to bed but now i want to see where this goes.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        i was going to go to bed but now i want to see where this goes.
        Hopefully not to much further.
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

hooked back up with an ex girlfriend 2 days after you got cheated on by the first one? Good job dude. I'm calling on the laundry, and mega on her loaning you money for that POS jeep of yours. You can say all you want on here, but your lack of realness comes through big time. I'm with raze, "This is for SIS" across her ass or ta ta's or i'm not buying it.
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

omg you have three hundred posts you should of made a thread about that. and yes it will continue for a while
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              omg you have three hundred posts you should of made a thread about that. and yes it will continue for a while
              dude you hit 1000... did you miss it?
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
                hooked back up with an ex girlfriend 2 days after you got cheated on by the first one? Good job dude. I'm calling on the laundry, and mega on her loaning you money for that POS jeep of yours. You can say all you want on here, but your lack of realness comes through big time. I'm with raze, "This is for SIS" across her ass or ta ta's or i'm not buying it.
                She did my laundry a couple times lol... seriously and this new girl isn't an ex girlfriend. I will try to get the "This is for SIS on her" Ass this weekend no garentees. It will be hard to explain why I need a pic of that lol
                95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

She lent me 200 for a new axle in my rear when it blew up also. Which I am not paying back.

Comment

i think this needs to go to members section....
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                      She did my laundry a couple times lol... seriously and this new girl isn't an ex girlfriend. I will try to get the "This is for SIS on her" Ass this weekend no garentees. It will be hard to explain why I need a pic of that lol
                      Now that you've admitted to lying in your posts we can all see how big of a failbot you are. You may own me one day (although i doubt it) but i will not use lies to defend my self.

You sir, have been owned

again

Comment

Now that you've admitted to lying in your posts we can all see how big of a failbot you are. You may own me one day (although i doubt it) but i will not use lies to defend my self.

You sir, have been owned

again
                        Where did I lie in my post?

Comment

dude you hit 1000... did you miss it?
                          yes i didnt even notice it.
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Where did I lie in my post?

She did all those except cook.... she sucked at cooking I cooked. Also dated her two years on and off. More than once I banged her. ........ P.s. The mighty 300 post. Spartan kick bitch.
                            LIES

Comment

LIES
                              I dated my ex two years on and off. This girlfriend is brand new.

Comment

if there's one thing I love, It's pixelated underage ass pictures.
                                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                                1999 sierra
                                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                                -Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X