This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for me.

I am going to have to miss the meet and greet again. I just found out that like a month ago my girlfriend whom ive been dating for 2 years now cheated on me with one of her best friends brothers. So I feel the need to hunt the kid down tomarrow rip him limb from limb. I hate my life, ever time it seems like shit is going good like passing school, having fun, life shits on me. Fmmfl.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

yes, beating someone up and going to jail is worth a stupid girl.

but I have a better idea, lets post about it on a public forum so when we get arrested, they can see it was pre meditated.

Comment

Ive dated her for two years and I knew the kid me and him were cool. I don'd give a shit anymore.
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Yeah , i see your point. 2 years of your life is totally worth 10 years in jail . Great logic, bro.

Comment

i would beat her up instead
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Bah you barely get in trouble in West Haven as long as you aren't black. Im still juvinial anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              i would beat her up instead
              I gave her a good yelling at. I told her shit that would fuck her up for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                Bah you barely get in trouble in West Haven as long as you aren't black. Im still juvinial anyways.
                bah? you some sort of sheep? Oh and racists too I see. And a dumbass. Go fuck your self dude. Please go swallow a knife

Comment

kick his ass seabass
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

mike... where are the pics of the cute jap girls????

Comment

on my camera. DUH

Comment

HATE. YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          bah? you some sort of sheep? Oh and racists too I see. And a dumbass. Go fuck your self dude. Please go swallow a knife
                          Im am not a sheep. I have black friends im just stating that cops give more shit to black people than white people here. I'm not a dumbass. It would be much to hard to swallow a knife. I would suggest stand a pencil up on a table than procide to ram your eyesocket onto the tip of the pencil. It is a much more badass way to die.

Comment

your very ignorant. go beat some one up tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              kick his ass seabass
                              Btw your avatar makes me laugh everytime i see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X