Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either way 1 if he has a girl friend now you suck 2 if he doesnt he still prob doesnt jack off with sunless tanning lotion. now stop trying to be a grammar nazi and get a gf because 95yj is making YOU look bad by breaking up with one ho and getting another one in 24 hours.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

im gonna put you in a knee bar then take her from you
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Pic cause it happened. Shitty picture but you get the point why im going out with her. Big ol bu donka donk
        Attached Files
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
          lol this just made my crappy day not so crappy anymore..

For the record I didn't do that, It did however sound awsome in my head. As much as I hate the bitch I wouldn't give her the joy of sex :/.

That and I'm not a fan of ass play . She's single, anyone want her, maybe she will leave me alone LOL
          Originally posted by gmc4cw
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

I beat Fast Orange once..... Whats it like Fast Orange 27 Me 1 Shit ill take it....
            95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

i will call bs until i see a picture of her with "this is for sis" written across her tittays
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

i can google images too

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Shit do I really have too?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                    i can google images too

Do you want more? I have more....

Comment

looks like a jj.am pic
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

There proof
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                          i will call bs until i see a picture of her with "this is for sis" written across her tittays
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            Really?

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                              I beat Fast Orange once..... Whats it like Fast Orange 27 Me 1 Shit ill take it....
                              for the record... you did not beat me, not now, not once, not ever. You are a goof ball and a tool, and you post up pictures of some random girl that you have on your phone. I have a guy sticking his head up some chicks cooter on my phone, I could post that up on here too if i felt like being a d-bag. Also, you lose in that you call a girl that you "allegedly" banged once your gf. To me thats some slut that you (again allegedly) banged. Find a girl to do you laundry, make you dinner, loan you money for your jeep and still give you head and you've got yourself a girl friend. until then, sit down son
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
                                for the record... you did not beat me, not now, not once, not ever. You are a goof ball and a tool, and you post up pictures of some random girl that you have on your phone. I have a guy sticking his head up some chicks cooter on my phone, I could post that up on here too if i felt like being a d-bag. Also, you lose in that you call a girl that you "allegedly" banged once your gf. To me thats some slut that you (again allegedly) banged. Find a girl to do you laundry, make you dinner, loan you money for your jeep and still give you head and you've got yourself a girl friend. until then, sit down son
                                She did all those except cook.... she sucked at cooking I cooked. Also dated her two years on and off. More than once I banged her. ........ P.s. The mighty 300 post. Spartan kick bitch.
                                Last edited by 95jeepYJ; 06-08-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X