Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and fuck your friend, he's not a friend to fuck your girl. he's done imho. unless your just a foul person, youll find someone else.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

love the internet tough guy threads
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        take her back, stick it in her ass and then kick her out after you rub your dick across her upper lip. Sorry, but any bitch willing to cheat has no place in my life.

Best though is when they cheat, they come back crying the blues. I still have a girl trying to get me back after i busted her ass "Trying" to cheat. I too stuck it in her ass and kicked her out again. She never would let me put it in the arse when we were dating, but she would trying to win me back.

love me some ignorant 21 year olds
        lol this just made my crappy day not so crappy anymore..
        -Jason
        99WJ 4.0
        IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

asdfdas
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

oops, didnt mean to post, was copying something

Comment

Damn youngins!----95jeepyj

Sometimes the truth hurts! You have a lot of learning to do, and what I'm talking about they don't teach you in school! Find yourself another chick and get on with your life! As for that guy, fawk him, he's in no way shape or form a "true friend"
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                Damn youngins!----95jeepyj

Sometimes the truth hurts! You have a lot of learning to do, and what I'm talking about they don't teach you in school! Find yourself another chick and get on with your life! As for that guy, fawk him, he's in no way shape or form a "true friend"
                holy 3 days too late batman!
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Over her, I now have a different girlfriend. He wasn't a friend I just knew him. Life is good.
                  95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Yeah, just kicked myself in the ass! Thanks FastOrange! I'm a little wired, runnin on 2 hours sleep and too much caffeine!
                    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                      Yeah, just kicked myself in the ass! Thanks FastOrange! I'm a little wired, runnin on 2 hours sleep and too much caffeine!
                      ill allow it this time next time i wont unless you have a very good funny excuse.
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                        Over her, I now have a different girlfriend. He wasn't a friend I just knew him. Life is good.
                        HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS DOUCHE NOZZLE HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND IN 2 DAYS AND ALL I HAVE IS :

I'M CALLING
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
                          HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS DOUCHE NOZZLE HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND IN 2 DAYS AND ALL I HAVE IS :

I'M CALLING
                          haha either your owned or your right on the bs call
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

my owned? my right?

Comment

This girl has been on my dick for about a year now. Finally giving her a chance wont last more than a week I have another girl im talking to also. Even when I went out with my ex i still kept options open with other girls.
                              95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                                This girl has been on my dick for about a year now. Finally giving her a chance wont last more than a week I have another girl im talking to also. Even when I went out with my ex i still kept options open with other girls.
                                pics or gtfo.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X