No announcement yet.

Tonight, we saw too much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kids do stupid shit. nuff said. lessons learned albeit the hard way.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      glad to see the potheads come out bash my accusation.
      not a pot head, just didnt see why it was necessary to say that when all you saw is her myspace. if its a corner that you shouldn't do 45 in and she was doing 75, i would say that did it.
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        kids do stupid shit. nuff said. lessons learned albeit the hard way.
        agreed
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I have never drove really fast while I was high, sometimes Id feel like I was going super fast but in reality I was going about 35. I use to sit thru green lights all the time too.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

tom and mike verified in the light they were doing at the least 85-90- car was in a skid at the apex of the turn and gashes in the road confirmed the car hit the first tree, popped the car in the air and the frame gouged the pavement. the motor/transaxle was upside down at the crash site which is why it looked kinda weird to us when we got there. tom said the brake booster went clean through a fence and was still sitting on someone's front lawn.

it is a bumpy, medium-short 70-80 degree turn after a 1/2 mile long straight.
            Last edited by XJLI; 05-27-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I have seen quite a few accidents in my life just from being a firefighter. One dead body and a few others I wish I hadnt seen. We rolled up on an accident call for a car into a tree. and all i saw was a woman's blonde hair and arm hanging out of the door. that picture is still stuck in my mind. and I think of it all the time when i get into my car. seatbelts for the win. you never know what will happen. as yes i believe kids make stupid mistakes, I have made plenty as well as most people. but it happens. it just sucks to see it. two cheerleaders died my senior year cause they slid on black ice and got t boned. it sucks, but it happens.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

every blonde i see makes me flashback.
                winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
                X