Tonight, we saw too much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight, we saw too much.

Tonight, Adam, Tom, Mike and I were close witness to a car crash that took the driver's life. Around 1230, a Toyota scion tc preceded us down a windy road and took a turn at almost 3 times the limit and lost control slamming a tree. The motor transaxle and entire front driveline separated from the car and landed across the street. we pulled up about 5-10 seconds after impact and did everything we could. the car was completely tweaked and nothing would open. the most we could do was comfort the 3 conscious. it was a terrible feeling and a terrible sight. all occupants were about our age, not older than 21, supposedly only in highschool. the 2 girls in the backseat had seatbelts and were seemingly physically ok and moving, probably cut up and whiplashed. the front passenger was buried in the airbags and seemed to be going into convulsions as i came up to the car. he was on the edge of consciousness. i unfortunately had a flashlight as i checked on the driver and what i saw will stay in my mind for life. her corner took the most of the impact and it was visible that she was gone. i dont think she was wearing her seatbelt and the airbag was the only thing that kept her in the car. help seemed to take forever to get there. the operator almost didnt take adam seriously. i alone couldnt get the driver door open when i first got there but 2 officers were able to. thank god i didnt get it open or i would be way more fucked.

this was the most intense and fucked up thing ive ever been involved with. none of us witnessed the impact but we all noticed the car fucking disappear. fucking unreal. several things happened that fucking creeped the fuck out of all of us and the fact that a girl actually lost her life in something we were so close to makes it that much more disturbing. im pretty sure none of us can sleep tonight. all i can do is run the situation over and over again each time with each persons vantage point. so many variables that we have no clue about. its fucking intense. i really want to find out who the girl was and just convey my sorrow to the family. so many things i want to know. i know we did everything we could and did a big thing just being there with the ones who were awake but i still feel fucking helpless.
    Last edited by Tom; 05-26-2009, 03:07 AM.
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

oh my god, i don't even know what to say

Comment

holy shit
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

shitty.

Comment

This also should be put in the Seatbelt poll... change a few opinions over there

Comment

Im very sorry very the victims family and you guys. I've never dealt with finding a dead body and I don't know how I would deal with it, but Im sure it would not be a fun feeling.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Me and justin were the first people on scene of a pretty bad car wreck last thanksgiving. Kids were drinking, and speeding, in a rental car that wasnt in their name. Needless to say , their mom was buying the rental company a brand new 09 Maxima. It was pretty scary, they were covered in blood, one of them got ejected from the car. I cant imagine finding a dead person, that is a life changing experience.

Comment

I've had a similiar thing happen to me a couple years ago, my buddy was a volunteer fireman so he felt he needed to stop as we came up on this accident, essentially what happened is theres a bad turn on Rt 82 near my house and a guy (who later turned out to be one of my good freinds brother's) was drinking and went around the turn a bit too fast. he rolled his truck, im pretty sure it was an f150 but it truthfully was hard to tell he was estimated at going like 90 mph in a 45. anyways he rolled the truck and throughout this all his head went thru the window and the roof of the truck came down on it. he was killed instantly you couldnt even tell who he was thus the fact that we had no idea it was my freinds brother at first.

Comment

I've got nothing but tasteless remarks, so I'll refrain. I am glad to see the other 3 passengers survived, though.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    I've got nothing but tasteless remarks, so I'll refrain.
                    a big x 2 dude, i actually watch shit like this on the net all the time
                    Originally posted by Fast Orange
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

shit sucks. i had a girl walk out infront of my car and collapse convulsing because of an heroin overdose . . that was crazy shit. she lived tho. bleeding out of her eyes. crazy
                      2 tj's
                      3 yj's
                      2 xj's
                      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/su...,6852616.story

Comment

That's a terrible thing to witness. At least you know you did what you could while help showed up, that was your good deed for the day.

Between my dad, Adam, an a few other people i know on the fire dept/emt team i hear some pretty crazy accidents. Its a shame because some people think nothing is going to happen to them and they do crazy shit anyway. We have a street much like the one that accident occurred on thats very curvy and windy you do not go any faster than 40 on some parts on. People just need to be smart.
                          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

never know when you will go. Thats why you should always say i love you to your parents or loved ones before you leave them, never know if it will be your last time. Shit sucks, 19 years old and dead. Damn

Comment

Surely sobering. Stuff like this makes anyone think twice when theyre driving after experiencing it. A shame no doubt.
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X