No announcement yet.

Tonight, we saw too much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i can't even imagine what seeing something like that could have been like.

the fact that you guys stopped and helped is great though, there are so many people today that would call 911 and just keep going. Just being there was a huge help, i'm sure to those people that were still consicous.

Lots of props for the good deed, it was the right thing to do. stuff like that though makes you look at life and realize just how fragile it can be.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      I've got nothing but tasteless remarks, so I'll refrain. I am glad to see the other 3 passengers survived, though.
      x3.
      Sorry for you guys though.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

someone commented on the article and left her myspace. i checked it out.

she was a pretty girl, but i noticed it said she drank and smoked. based on how they were driving i wouldnt hesitate to say marijuana played a part in the accident. theres probably going to be a full article tomorrow. i hate not knowing the details
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

she was a pretty girl, but i noticed it said she drank and smoked. based on how they were driving i wouldnt hesitate to say marijuana played a part in the accident. theres probably going to be a full article tomorrow. i hate not knowing the details
          tom, i asked my dad to find out as much information as possible...he will know sooner than the public as to what actually happen
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

as a volunteer firefighter as well getting called to a car accident is the worst thing. You never know what to expect. It could be a fender bender or someone could be dead. I have seen one fatality in my life from them, and that was all I need to. We had two cheerleaders from my high school die in a car accident, luckily not in our town. You never know if its going to be someone you don't know or your best friend. Its scary. I know how you guys feel, keep doing all you can to help out
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

live life to its fullest
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

she was a pretty girl, but i noticed it said she drank and smoked. based on how they were driving i wouldnt hesitate to say marijuana played a part in the accident.
                now why would you say that???

obviously you have never done it, because when you do, you drive slow as hell and you pay attention to EVERYTHING.
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Yeah, I doubt she was high.
                  If she was drunk, i'd believe it, but by the sounds of the accident, and your poor judgment call, i'd have to say you've never been around pot before.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    now why would you say that???

obviously you have never done it, because when you do, you drive slow as hell and you pay attention to EVERYTHING.
                    i hope you know that it affects people differently. it makes some people tired, whereas others act completely normal. depends on your tolerance.
                    98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

What I want to know now, is if Tom is going to continue speeding after he has finally seen the affects and aftermath of what happens when you drive a motor vehicle recklessly, regardless if you are under the influence of a drug or alcohol.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Thats fucked, Its stupid how some people have to go but its even worse that you guys had to see what you saw. At least you can remind your selves that you prolly helped save the lives of the other occupants and use that to help you sleep tonight. There was obv nothing that could have been done for the driver and you guys have no control over that, unfortunately she was the only one with that control.
                        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          I've got nothing but tasteless remarks, so I'll refrain. I am glad to see the other 3 passengers survived, though.
                          im with you on this.
                          Originally posted by gmc4cw
                          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

speechless am i
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

she was going so fucking fast. she was probably around 75 on a turn that shouldn't be taken at more than 45. we got around the corner and the car wasn't anywhere to be found. i looked to the right and the whole front end was in a fucking fence. and then i looked left and saw the car. it looked like an empty soda can after you squeeze it
                              98 XJ RIP
                              05 WRX
                              16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                              Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

just got back from the scene. me and mike spent about 45 minutes there looking at it in the daylight. the skidmarks suggest she was sideways most of the turn. the car wrapped around the first tree(probably 3 feet wide) with the front passenger fender and had enough momentum still to spin for 20 more feet and break a 10 inch diameter tree in half. the motor separated and based on the gouges it left crossing the street, it too was also spinning. the motor was moving so fast that the brake fluid reservoir broke off and smashed the fence into pieces where it hit. just the plastic reservoir. part of the windshield was 40 feet down the road.
                                based on what i saw today, i KNOW she wasnt wearing a seatbelt. im thinking she was thrown forward and to the right at the initial impact then slammed back to the left from the centrifugal force. im anxiously waiting the results of the investigation.

as for me, i wont go anywhere without a seatbelt anymore and im not getting into a car with anyone under the influence of anything or that i dont completely trust their driving ability.

glad to see the potheads come out bash my accusation. we were accused of chasing them. we were most definitely not nor were we within bounds of being suspicious. we were even trying to let them get far ahead of us so we could test out toms new lights. i only suggest marijuana because that would explain their paranoia. id say she was driving too straight to be drunk. but like i said, im waiting on the professionals.

sobering experience nonetheless. the fact that they were our age and probably completely unexpecting their fate hits close to home. it could have been us. who knows.
                                winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
                                X