How did you hear about SiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you hear about SiS

i know this has been covered on the old forum but lots of people are new and well... i'm just curious

i came here via the OG himself. Will bought my ravines from me off of naxja and told me about the place.

whats your story?
    I drive a Datsun

raze brought me to hawks house to buy some shit off of his part out
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i dont even know why im here...i was lost in the interwebz and somehow wound up in sis land
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Mike showed me the light.

Comment

I was telling people on JU about low COG and they didnt believe me... posted pics of the desert machine and sam's jeep, then will came in and said "hai"

Comment

Don't rely remember...

Sorta just been around since nearly the beginning.
            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

was a little newb on jf..... hahaha kept seeing this heavymetal character. clicked on something that said SiS offroad came here, thought it was cool.

then my cousin armadasx, showed me some of the videos and such so i decided hey why not come on.....

damn glad i did though, good times in these here parts and i've learned a hell of a lot being around here

ohhh and doug, riot, geoff and some other people grabbed me in newbhood and took me wheeling. then i almost killed all of them but anyway it was the most fun i ever had in my jeep. i decided to stick around.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

fred and hawk
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

not really sure.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Adam Gabel

Comment

will was visiting courtney one weekend down at stockton and I saw his jeep. I recognized it from the interwebz so I went online and found SIS. I had no idea who courtney was at the time, but it turns out she was in one of my business classes. I actually remember her wearing an SIS hoodie one day before that too haha. It was a total coincidence and kinda funny. but I've been here almost every day since
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

uh, phil and will. i grew up wiith them

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          will was visiting courtney one weekend down at stockton and I saw his jeep. I recognized it from the interwebz so I went online and found SIS. I had no idea who courtney was at the time, but it turns out she was in one of my business classes. I actually remember her wearing an SIS hoodie one day before that too haha. It was a total coincidence and kinda funny. but I've been here almost every day since
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I am part of a motorcycle forum called bandofriders.net (free plug) and this guy jeff referred me here. Glad he did.
                            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Will. We kinda live like 30 seconds away from each other...
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X