• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found it in wills sig in jeep forum.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Well let me get to the start of this story....

Once upon a time I was stranded in the woods and a pack of wild dogs found me and took me under there wing. For 3 years I lived with said dogs and learned there ways. Finally one day the wild dog tribe was over ran by a much larger pack of Miniture silverbacks who took me as a hostage and tortured me for 562 hrs until I gave up the location of the bearfrogs hide out. Luckly for me, silverbacks have small brains and when they went to over run the bearfrogs camp, they forgot to tie me up so I got away and ran through the forest for 37 days. I came to a point where I just couldnt go anymore so I climbed to the top of a giant pole and waited for night fall to come. When it got dark enough i snapped pictures with my camera phone using the flash as a beacon for rescue(now you may ask yourself at this point, why didnt he just call for help with his phone. Well if you paid attention and used your brain I have been trapped in the woods for several years and verizon shut my service off, luckly I had the battery of god with me). Now for approx 4 hrs i snapped pictures hoping someone would see my flash when I heard the bushes moving.. a man was there helping me down and got me back to civilization and gave me food and water. After I got some rest I told him of my adventours and all that I had seen. Then told me his name was Will Gentile and invited me into his cult of people who worship jeeps... and here I am today.

funny how things happen and we all meet up
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

you have more patience and creativity than i good sir lmao
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post

Once upon a time I was stranded in the woods and a pack of wild dogs found me and took me under there wing. For 3 years I lived with said dogs and learned there ways. Finally one day the wild dog tribe was over ran by a much larger pack of Miniture silverbacks who took me as a hostage and tortured me for 562 hrs until I gave up the location of the bearfrogs hide out. Luckly for me, silverbacks have small brains and when they went to over run the bearfrogs camp, they forgot to tie me up so I got away and ran through the forest for 37 days. I came to a point where I just couldnt go anymore so I climbed to the top of a giant pole and waited for night fall to come. When it got dark enough i snapped pictures with my camera phone using the flash as a beacon for rescue(now you may ask yourself at this point, why didnt he just call for help with his phone. Well if you paid attention and used your brain I have been trapped in the woods for several years and verizon shut my service off, luckly I had the battery of god with me). Now for approx 4 hrs i snapped pictures hoping someone would see my flash when I heard the bushes moving.. a man was there helping me down and got me back to civilization and gave me food and water. After I got some rest I told him of my adventours and all that I had seen. Then told me his name was Will Gentile and invited me into his cult of people who worship jeeps... and here I am today.

HOLY WIN OF THREAD.
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post

100% awesome...nomination for the awesomness award (kinda like darwin)
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
            X