No announcement yet.

I hate Waterbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its really not smart to threaten with ur gun. all he has to do is say u showed him ur gun and threatened him and u can get in alot of trouble. get ur gun taken away and actually get brought up on a felony ,forget what exactly though my buddys a cop and was telling me they had to do that to a guy . BUT i do understand u being so pissed people are fucking retarded esp in a town like that
    2014 grand
    2001 tj

Comment

I got in a fight at CVS over a parking spot... On Xmas morning no less... The guy apparently thought my friend had snaked his parking spot, so I told him to go fuck himself... He got out of the car, started yelling and pushed me. I grabbed a guillotine choke on him and he pushed me against my friends car. After my boy broke it up I pointed out the dent in my buddies front fender (which was already there from wheeling) and told him that we were gonna call the cops and have him arrested for assault and destruction of property. He ended up giving us 350 bucks to not call the cops, after I had more or less had instigated the whole thing. Ended up costing the dude a bunch of money and he never got the parking space, and I told him to go fuck himself again after he paid us
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

ha thats pretty good!!!!! 350 and get to tell someone to f off twice

Comment

that is pretty good lol

Comment

HAHA that was good.
            DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

I'm not sure what's worse, your music interest or the way you handled the situation

Comment

why whats wrong with country lol

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
                  I'm not sure what's worse, your music interest or the way you handled the situation
                  FUCKING ZING FROM RICH!
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                    SO heres my rant..
                    I go to walmart(first mistake) to get the new John Rich CD.. i go in theres nobody working there at all shit ton of people and like 5 people working... whatever thats normal for walmart.. I go buy my CD come out side now im parked away from people this person pulls in infront of me now im like WTF if this shit theres a million parking spots all around me u gotta be fucking kidding me u pull in front of my spot and into my spot.. now at that point i just stay there and dont move he starts making gestures with his hands, so i flip on my hi lights and all hell broke loose from there,, this old ngr damn near got his ass kicked by me and my buddy..... during the whole time he is saying his son is in the back seat so why the hell is he acting this way.. apparently he needed to piss... after all the bickering and threating is done ( he gets a shovel) i inform him to put that shit back or else...he finally stops the confrontation and he proceeds to piss rite in front of us,, fucking ignorant asshole
                    haha thats waterbury for you. thats hilarious you shoulda been like "what you grabbin the shovel for, gonna dig your self a grave so after i beat the shit outa you we hae a place to put you" lol
                    2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                      why whats wrong with country lol

its country, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X