Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Waterbury

SO heres my rant..
    I go to walmart(first mistake) to get the new John Rich CD.. i go in theres nobody working there at all shit ton of people and like 5 people working... whatever thats normal for walmart.. I go buy my CD come out side now im parked away from people this person pulls in infront of me now im like WTF if this shit theres a million parking spots all around me u gotta be fucking kidding me u pull in front of my spot and into my spot.. now at that point i just stay there and dont move he starts making gestures with his hands, so i flip on my hi lights and all hell broke loose from there,, this old ngr damn near got his ass kicked by me and my buddy..... during the whole time he is saying his son is in the back seat so why the hell is he acting this way.. apparently he needed to piss... after all the bickering and threating is done ( he gets a shovel) i inform him to put that shit back or else...he finally stops the confrontation and he proceeds to piss rite in front of us,, fucking ignorant asshole
    Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 04-23-2009, 10:36 PM.

I don't know what to think of that......

Cept I know how that is
    dirty30

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know how to respond to that

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

now im a laid back person but is there a need to park in the middle of nowhere in the spot in front of me to piss? i mean seriously wtf

Comment

should have shot his wang so he could no longer procreate.

Comment

Wow...thats not at all ignorant.
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              should have shot his wang so he could no longer procreate.
              u rite but thats not worth losing my ccw permit or going to jail

Comment

should have gotten the Zac Brown Band CD instead..
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

already got it... chicken fried!! good song lol
                  Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 04-22-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Fucking Waterbury. I go to NVCC and I have to deal with the bull shit of WTBY all the fucking time. So he pulled into your spot, while you where parked there?
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      Fucking Waterbury. I go to NVCC and I have to deal with the bull shit of WTBY all the fucking time. So he pulled into your spot, while you where parked there?
                      yeah i wasnt in all the way his excuse is i have a long truck (chevy 2500) on a side note my sister is a custodian at nvcc

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                        already got it... fried chicken!! good song lol
                        chicken fried. lol
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

whatever i was thinkin waterbury and friend chicken came to mind lol

Comment

dirty dirty waters

Comment

I'm going to assume you actually had a gun and aren't that fucking stupid.
                              Then, I'm going to assume you knew you could pull it faster than a black dude in Waterbury.
                              Otherwise, I think you probably should of handled it better. God knows i'm not one to talk about situations like that, but your car does have reverse, right?
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X