No announcement yet.

I hate Waterbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i carry my gun everywhere i go.. but i know better than to even bring it out i dont need the drama or the leos showin up..but when the dude goes and grabs a shovel from his truck thats kinda on the line of deadly weapon
    Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 04-22-2009, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Well... Sounds like trouble to me, but whatever, shoot away my friend, just not at me.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

P.S.
        I also hate Flood City.

Comment

naw never a fellow jeeper.. its my 2nd amendment rights and i exercise it regularly and safely i hope i never need to use it but in that time i need to ill have it

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
            naw never a fellow jeeper.. its my 2nd amendment rights and i exercise it regularly and safely i hope i never need to use it but in that time i need to ill have it
            Couldn't of said it better my self. Totally agree with you.

Not 21 yet, but I am a very big believer in Concealed carrying, guns, and protecting myself. I own a few guns and I am a pretty good shot with a hand gun.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i do action shoots in harwington every month has real life situations in which you run and shoot and take cover and shoot its a real good time and good training..

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                I'm going to assume you actually had a gun and aren't that fucking stupid.
                Then, I'm going to assume you knew you could pull it faster than a black dude in Waterbury.
                Otherwise, I think you probably should of handled it better. God knows i'm not one to talk about situations like that, but your car does have reverse, right?
                The barrel of a gun will also cause reverse. Not saying he should have pulled it, but theres nothing wrong with giving someone a little friendly reminder that its there, especially if it seems like they're just trying to cause problems.
                2000 XJ
                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I have never tried that but i would love too.
                  -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    The barrel of a gun will also cause reverse. Not saying he should have pulled it, but theres nothing wrong with giving someone a little friendly reminder that its there, especially if it seems like they're just trying to cause problems.
                    Chris is a liberal, he doesnt understand this. Please stop confusing the Liberals with the facts, Thanks you.
                    -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      I have never tried that but i would love too.
                      when you get your permit you should deff do it!!.. yup gun never left my IWB holster

Comment

Stop attempting to say im against things because of a few believes I have.
                        I would pack heat in a minute if I felt like it.
                        If I had a gun, and a guy told me he had one. Bet your ass i'd pull it while he was talking about it.
                        I think you're lucky the most he could do is dig a hole.

Comment

I wish you shot him
                          06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                            I wish you shot him
                            naw i know the rules of engagement with guns and if he was 2 steps closer then mayybeee but yeah he pissed us off he had the nerve to have his hands on my jeep and bang on it while yelling.. hope he broke his crystal in it while doing so... fucking

Comment

Ah, good ol' Waterbury....22 years living here and still going strong

Comment

Same thing happened to me in a windsor walmart.... me and jackie were going to her eye appointment there and apparetnyl these people from new york city had their blinker light on to get into the spot that she pulled into... after we parked the stupid bitch pulls up behind us yelling, so i tell her to go fuck her self so she gets all pissy and shes like my baby daddy in the back of the car he gon come out here and kick your ass. so this guy like 6 foot 4 gets out of the car and waits for me to get out. i get out of the car i walked up to him and was like dude what the fucks your problem, he goes you be callin her a bitch in front of my son and i was like wow out of all the words that came out of that trashy hoes mouth bitch was the only one you worried about? and so we conversed for a little longer. all in all nothing happened but figured id share lol

Comment

Working...
                                X