Rock sliders for the jk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock sliders for the jk?

As most of you know, I recently purchased a 2014 jk unlimited. The thing is, it has no steps or rock rail or anything for that matter!

Obviously, I am not going to be taking this bad boy off road anytime in the near future, but I've gotta throw something on there.
    Mostly for looks, but I figure if I could spare door dents from assholes in parking lots, that could be a plus too.

I assume eventually, years from now, it will be a toy.

Any suggestions as to what I should put on?
    Is it egg nog season yet?

this thread is full of so much denial i am not sure i can handle replying

whoops
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

If I ask "how do you figure?"

Will you also give me a real reply along with the ball busting?

Comment

I'm looking at the Shrockworks sliders.

Comment

I would get sliders that actually stick out a bit, this way you could actually use them as steps to access the top of your vehicle.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Ace looks like they make a decent slider that can be doubled as a step. Good reviews too.

Comment

gonna have to throw poison spyder into here. if you're gonna spend the money, spend it smart
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                gonna have to throw poison spyder into here. if you're gonna spend the money, spend it smart
                Dickerman only talks about spending money then endless complains about how his entire life will be forever wrought by debt. I mean, c'mon, he didn't show to Mabell because he couldn't afford half a tank of gas and he's here asking about rock sliders.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  Dickerman only talks about spending money then endless complains about how his entire life will be forever wrought by debt. I mean, c'mon, he didn't show to Mabell because he couldn't afford half a tank of gas and he's here asking about rock sliders.
                  Based on my previous attendance to sis events, I can see how the gas excuse is valid. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I hate poison spyder because their wraith is shitty.

Comment

i have no comment since they dont actually make the wraith. LOL
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I've bought sliders before, but honestly I usually get beef sliders.

Imagine the rock ones are bad for your belly. Especially if they also have poison spiders on them.
                      dirty30

Comment

i have no comment since they dont actually make the wraith. LOL
                        My statement stands.

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                        I've bought sliders before, but honestly I usually get beef sliders.

Imagine the rock ones are bad for your belly. Especially if they also have poison spiders on them.
                        Let me retract that statement...I should have posted in tech to avoid the retarded replies.

At least that one was funny. I laughed at the poison spyders. Hahaha
                        Last edited by Riot; 06-30-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Oh. Nicole, the real reason was that the poison spider ones I saw were like $800.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                            Oh. Nicole, the real reason was that the poison spider ones I saw were like $800.
                            there's a reason they cost $$$. they'll last you.

don't buy something just cause it's cheap. you'll just have to replace it in a few years because it failed.
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

there's a reason they cost $$$. they'll last you.

don't buy something just cause it's cheap. you'll just have to replace it in a few years because it failed.
                              They won't actually be bouncing off of rocks..

But more importantly, don't buy something more expensive simply because you think it's better.

I could sell you a $15 cup of coffee that tastes half as good as McDonald's $1 cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X