Guy drops moose with a handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
    Ya let me just climb a tree in full gear cause that's easy. I can barely walk on the garage floor in snowy , snow boots lol.

But seriously the first time it ran at me I would have dropped the whole mag into it before it hit me. I hate moose, my freind got killed by one. I have no feeling towards them at all. Only good moose is the ones on people's walls!
    are you a mechanic?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

cats are gay

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

That's awesome
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

i would have shat myself if that thing charged me. props to the guy for poppin a cap
          98 XJ RIP
          05 WRX
          16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
          Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

that cat is hilarious

Comment

At least call bag/tag it. If it was "attacking you" you can shoot it out of season tag it and eat it. Coulda dragged it with the sled. I would not have just left it there and then posted online.
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                That guys an idiot, stand still or climb a tree. That thing didn't charge him until the guy started clapping and yelling at it
                lol stand still? it's not a fucking t-rex that has sight based on movement. the moose was clearly being territorial. i'd like to see you just stand there with a 1000 pound animal walking towards you
                Last edited by Asian Mike; 03-03-2014, 09:10 AM.
                98 XJ RIP
                05 WRX
                16 Legacy

Comment

skip to 2:30 hahaha [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo&t=2m30s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo&t=2m30s[/ame]
                  98 XJ RIP
                  05 WRX
                  16 Legacy

Comment

I would've done the same thing. In one of the videos it says the guy is in his 50s and has a heart problem. The moose kicked him in the chest and then he fired a warning shot, it came back, so he killed it.

I'm sure something happened with the meat. He probably just drove around it while it was down because he was shitting his pants at the time.
                    -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

I agree. I would have gone past and chilled out in the clearing too. Doesnt mean he wasnt gonna go back for it. I mean, God forbid the thing got back up. It might not have been dead yet, just taking a little sit down considering he took multiple GSWs to the chest. That shit cant feel great. But dont worry, Im sure M$ got back up after that and continues to rap and release new records, only proving that his death was actually a conspiricy and that he now lives on a beach somewhere...
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Not saying i would stand still. A guy i worked with was attacked by a moose snowboarding with a friend at Breck. The friend got kicked a few times and the guy i worked with said he'd never seen someone unstrap their bindings and get up a tree before in his life. they both sat in a tree for 5 or 10 minutes and the moose lost interest and walked away.
                        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                        1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                          Not saying i would stand still. A guy i worked with was attacked by a moose snowboarding with a friend at Breck. The friend got kicked a few times and the guy i worked with said he'd never seen someone unstrap their bindings and get up a tree before in his life. they both sat in a tree for 5 or 10 minutes and the moose lost interest and walked away.
                          fair enough, i would have done the same. but if i had a gun i'd shoot it first
                          98 XJ RIP
                          05 WRX
                          16 Legacy

Comment

Working...
                          X