No announcement yet.

Guy drops moose with a handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more people die from attacks by moose than by bears in Alaska every year. My fun fact, I wouldn't fuck with a moose.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

If he had a ghost gun he would have scared it away right off the bat without firing a shot...those are invisible to radar. Guys just a dick :/ poor moose.
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Poor moose? I say poor PETA members!

Do you know how many hundreds of hours of pointless online ramblings its members now have ahead of them thanks to this video? Any idea how many snowmobile dealers they'll have to burn down? They've sure got their work cut out for them now...
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

That guys an idiot, stand still or climb a tree. That thing didn't charge him until the guy started clapping and yelling at it
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

You don't want to fuck with a moose. I have had some close encounters, even to the point to where they have fallowed me through the woods. This makes me want to carry when I am snowmobiling.
            04 WJ, 6.5 inch lift on 35'' MTR/K, Clayton long arms,locked
            Jon

Comment

i was being totally sarcastic. i would have done the SAME thing.. looks like his first shot was in the general direction of the moose to scare it. it stopped and turned around and he unloaded. perfect scenario, hes just lucky it went down when it did...ive seen whitetail run for 200 yards+ on pure adrenaline with a lung hanging out of their side. im sure a moose on an adrenaline rush is no different
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

He should have been caring a double barrel shot gun and fired both shots into the air.
                That would have scared him away.

See another reason why you only need 5rnds.

Seriously I would have done about the same thing. My life is way more valuable than a moose. Who knows how far out he was. You cannot be taking chances.
                First shot looked like a warning shot and it turned on him.
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Nothing like a charging moose to get the adrenaline going. At least I mounted the moose that charged me (no homo) and now its on my wall and I bump my head on it every day

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Clearly a bitch... this is how I would of done it.

Don't Panic

Comment

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Dude when'd yet a moose head?
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

This is bullshit. The guy should have tried to explain to the moose that he was just passing though. You know, reason with the moose. You gun guys are assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                            That guys an idiot, stand still or climb a tree. That thing didn't charge him until the guy started clapping and yelling at it
                            Ya let me just climb a tree in full gear cause that's easy. I can barely walk on the garage floor in snowy , snow boots lol.

But seriously the first time it ran at me I would have dropped the whole mag into it before it hit me. I hate moose, my freind got killed by one. I have no feeling towards them at all. Only good moose is the ones on people's walls!
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Dude, don't lie, you fucking love the moose.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i love that silas sleeps on the moose head. LOL
                                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X