GMO and Monsanto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMO and Monsanto

What are your guys thoughts on these rat bastards? How did we let the same people who brought us agent orange and DDT, become one of the main producers of our food?
    I would assume that everything they make is cancerous and terrible to consume even in moderation. Their GMO bullshit seeds get airborne and destroy non-GMO crops in mass. However, unluckily for us they have money out the ass and even if they do get stopped will easily be able to make a sister company and come back in the shadows.

I'm sure Monsanto isn't the only company producing GMO's. Have you seen the chickens for KFC that are genecticlly modified so they do not have feathers? Shit is twisted and they think people owning guns is bad, imagine someone with a bag full of featherless chickens that would scare the shit out of anybody.

Last edited by Daven; 01-10-2014, 12:09 PM.
    99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

How many legs does that thing have?
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Looking like 4.

Comment

...oh...ok.

Anyone want some KFC? Cause Im Jonezin'
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

That's actually a photoshop, but regardless, GMOs are a tough subject, with a population spiraling out of control, normal farms cannot keep up with the demand for food. Some foods have been genetically modified for decades, it's now only a problem because companies have been using less than desirable ways to modify genetic code.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Yeah, cant the seeds of the GMO become airborne and then cross with the non-GMO seeds making them infertile?

Comment

Also, on a side note... This, SiS, is what you get for not eating horse.

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthr...ght=Horse+Meat

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
                Yeah, cant the seeds of the GMO become airborne and then cross with the non-GMO seeds making them infertile?
                And As far as I understand, Fertility has nothing to do with it. When a GMO seed makes its way to another crop, that farmer has to destroy the crop because I guess you need govt. licensing up the ass to be able to sell GMO. That, and if they dont, the GMO companies that provinded the seeds apparently go after and sue these poor farmers for all they're worth.

So basically its Govt. bullshit.

Also Phil, I realize thats a shop... but it still makes me want these:

Comment

And people wonder why their bodily systems are so fucked up now adays ie. gluten allergies, adhd, stomach related issues, and all the other crazy things that are prevelent now
                  1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                  1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                  2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

^ Go us for playing in the dirt when we were younger. haha

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                      And As far as I understand, Fertility has nothing to do with it. When a GMO seed makes its way to another crop, that farmer has to destroy the crop because I guess you need govt. licensing up the ass to be able to sell GMO. That, and if they dont, the GMO companies that provinded the seeds apparently go after and sue these poor farmers for all they're worth.

So basically its Govt. bullshit.

Also Phil, I realize thats a shop... but it still makes me want these:
                      Monsanto has a patent on their gmo seeds. There was a farmer that had a field next to the monsanto fields and he started to take some of their seeds that fell on his land and cross breed them with his seeds. They were technically a different strand but they still had monsanto genetics to them somewhat and they sued him up the ass.
                      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Probably why Heart disease is #1 cause of death followed by cancer at #2.

Comment

I heard brain cancer is on the rise as well...damn gamma rays
                          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

damn iPhones too. Gotta love that radiation in your ear.

Comment

Then don't eat it and don't use your cell phone.
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X