No announcement yet.

SIS vs Zombie Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would say fuck the jeep and grab all of what i can/need and get in my boat
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Umm, zombies don't need to breathe so they could in theory walk underwater.
      Here's my take.....an 8 phase plan.
      #1 Grab the saigas from the gunsafe - 1- 12 guage for close encounters, and 1- 7.62x39 (with posp scope)with all of the 30 rould clips I have.
      #2 Grab the dog, Gunther (rottie shep mix) and hop in the 84 Chevy pickup.(don't worry, the XJ comes in later)
      #3 stop by my gramps on the way to town and hook on the trailer, go to the store and fill the truck and trailer with all the canned food and beer I can fit.Gunther can help keep the store clerks at bay while I load up.
      #4 head home and fortify to keep the zombies at bay. I have enough 5/4 oak to seal the house up, leaving gaps enough to shoot through of course.Like Phil I would have no problem in the guns and ammo department.
      #5 Eat, drink and shoot zombies until winter sets in.You see, zombies are not alive and therefore don't have any body heat.After a few days of below zero weather, they will freeze solid and become immobilized until spring.
      #6 Hook the XJ up to the trailer and stock guns, ammo, beer and food.
      #7 Drive due north, picking up as many un-infected hot chicks as I can haul until I reach the arctic circle where the zombies would never thaw and become dangerous.
      #8 Breed and repopulate.

And that's how it's done!

Comment

some bats, guns and my machete. head to freds because he has prime real estate for such and event, up on a hill with a big long driveway and lawn so we can pick them off from the roof. i would also dig a moat in his back yard just to make is a bit harder for the zomboids to get to us. i would most likely hook up some scythes to my jeep so as i drive it just cuts zombies in half.....yeah that would be sweet
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
          i would say fuck the jeep and grab all of what i can/need and get in my boat

or drive your jeep onto the boat?
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

No more zombiesssss! haha

Saw Haunting in Ct, and it was actually rather scary....first scary movie ive seen in years! No more zombies would be nice.
            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

get my jeep load it with food supplies guns quickly build some kind of crazy bumper/roll cage thing that coverd the whole jeep and go around running the zombies over waching my bfg at kick up zombie guts and for those really big zombies drop the jeep and 4 low and hope it can take them. ok i know its lame only thing i could think of

Comment

how are bfg at's gonna kick up zombie guts?

if anything you will flatten them
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

creepy crawlers would be more sufficient to kick up zombie guts

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    took us like a half hour each way, and thats with will taking a wrong turn and having to ford through the ocean in 40 degree rain.

Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil, 'Sorry', grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over.
                    More like half hour the first time and 2 hours the way back when it got really windy and rain was pounding harder.
                    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                    X