No announcement yet.

SIS vs Zombie Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought about sayin bear grylls but then i remembered i didnt have a camera crew with me and i didnt have a hotel waitin for me at the end of the day
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

we had pizza waiting for us and a canon powershot
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i forded ocean with my camera

I AM LES STROUD

only realer
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

trew

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
            took us like a half hour each way, and thats with will taking a wrong turn and having to ford through the ocean in 40 degree rain.

it was a 5 mile walk from where we were at misquamicut, then another hour trying to find the place and then explore it, and then ice cream at watch hill and a 5 mile walk back.

i had never been there, seen pics, knew nothing about the place. My buddy told me to walk until you cant walk anymore, and you'll be there.

Comment

well i have no jeep, so i would get a shit load of non perishable food fill a rhodes 19 with it then sail to the old for in boston harbor, its huge, has plenty of slace for farming and shit and it is easy to secure. and i would invite you guys up its an island and a fort.

Comment

Best Plan of action...

The first announcement about zombies attacking if its not in our immediate area... Everyone will assume its a hoax... since jokes like that will be made.... I will believe the first announcement and start stocking up like no tomorrow... thus ill have at least a 3 hour start...

Will and Phil, head towards the cape... we have boats and islands... thus we can hide out... and the bridges over the canal will be blown out sometime... thus hurry..

Hopefully they can't walk underwater/swim cause if they can we are screwed... we must hijack one of the ferries that can hold all our vehicles...

Then End

Comment

did you guys not see dawn of the dead? they went to an island, then got fucked bc the zombies were there too.

Comment

gotta secure the premesis first

duh

Comment

I'll steal my friends chevy 3500 with his 10' plow on it and sander, i'll replace the sand thrower for a 2 foot saw blade that'll cut everyone up. Get a bunch of guns and just kill as many as I can till I die.

Comment

yea i would probably put a plow on my truck......figured that would work nicely, and obviously stock up on guns and chainsaws

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          ever been out to napatree point? Theres an old ww2 fort out there used for spotting enemy subs and defending watch hill. Its in ruins now but its pretty cool to check out.

Hell yea! thats where i would be for sure. i remeber the long walk in the rain getting there and back...good times. my XJ would have armor on all sides, no doors and lots and lots of guns in it. mabye its just me but id feel safer out there with like 4 other armored xj's
                          "Corruption of the Soul is a fate that befalls the weak"

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                            did you guys not see dawn of the dead? they went to an island, then got fucked bc the zombies were there too.
                            Hey did you see dawn of the dead where they had fire coming out of their pump shotguns?

Yeah, propane guns. Fake. Movies = Fake
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I would rob the gun store down the road from my house, pick up as many non perishables as i could from the IGA and other essentials, head down to candlewood lake, steal a boat and as much gas as i could fit in the boat, drive mah boat to one of the small islands that has a house, and there you go i'm set. /runonsentence

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                              They got fucked because there was already people on the island, probably got the virus from birds or some shit. Gotta make sure you go to a secluded island.

Comment

*THIS JUST IN*
                                THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS COMING

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...bie/index.html
                                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                                http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Working...
                                X