SIS vs Zombie Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIS vs Zombie Apocalypse

Hypothetical situation, say a mob of zombies are said to be heading our way, chompin down on people and making more zombies, maybe having secks and making baby zombies. Anyway, you have approximately 24 hours to get your jeep/rig ready before the zombies show up in your area, how will you outfit it to fend against the zombie attacks? Is your jeep already capable of fending away zombies and getting you to a safe destination? Where is this destination?

go.
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

24 hours? Shiit. I'l only need half that, and realistically you might not have that much time.

My destination? First, the food store, pick up all the non parishables I can get. I already have all the ammo and firearms I need to kill the zombies, but I'll need food.

Next destination is my grandmothers house in the middle of easton. Middle of the woods, good place to hold the fort. Well water and plenty of food there already. I'll kill a few of the zombie horses up there and then I'll be good to go.

I'll spend the rest of my time there, retrofitting my jeep with even more zombie kiling goodness if I ever have to leave the fort in order to obtain gas, water or more ammo.

I'll be taking the XJ. Plenty of cargo room for guns, ammo, food and extra parts and gas.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-11-2009, 08:58 AM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i already have an xj for this purpose, so technically it could happen right now

plus phil lives near me, and we're tacticool so fuck all y'all

also fawk the middle of easton, gives approach angles from all sides and allows a limited visibility at range

move down to a shore house mansion on beachside ave with the huge gates and walls setup like beverly fawkin hills, a pre-built compound if u will.. u got the fawkin ocean on 1 side and endless beach at ur 3 and 9 o clockthen u can easily cover the rest. a huge open front yard is included

oh and its close enough to town to get supplies

plus the roads there are teh twisties and zombies prob suck at rally driving

plus i dont think zombies swim, steal a nice yacht from the yacht club a mile away and keep it moored.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

will. im sorry, but desertmetal lacks the armor to be successful at fending off a zombie attack. if you had doors on that bitch and close off the back i would say you are fairly set.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          will. im sorry, but desertmetal lacks the armor to be successful at fending off a zombie attack. if you had doors on that bitch and close off the back i would say you are fairly set.
          zombies will sneak in through your unibody cracks, then we'll see whos laughing

you cant shoot effectively out of an enclosed XJ
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i agree with the near water idea though. an island would be a smart idea. we would just need a way to transport our vehicles there. pleasure beach would be fairly ideal, during low tide i hear there is a sand bar you can travel along, there are already structures there and plenty of live animals including deer and whatnot.

another idea would be napatree point, its about 100 feet wide at the base and a good mile into the ocean. very easily to defend against zombies

Comment

i agree with the near water idea though. an island would be a smart idea. we would just need a way to transport our vehicles there. pleasure beach would be fairly ideal, during low tide i hear there is a sand bar you can travel along, there are already structures there and plenty of live animals including deer and whatnot.

another idea would be napatree point, its about 100 feet wide at the base and a good mile into the ocean. very easily to defend against zombies
              ever been out to napatree point? Theres an old ww2 fort out there used for spotting enemy subs and defending watch hill. Its in ruins now but its pretty cool to check out.

Comment

I would take my jeep, go to the Commissary, stock up on food. Then head on over to the armory, get a gun and ammo. Then Id head on over to my work, drive my jeep into the vault, and secure the building. No zombie would ever be able to get inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  ever been out to napatree point? Theres an old ww2 fort out there used for spotting enemy subs and defending watch hill. Its in ruins now but its pretty cool to check out.

yes and the walk to get there in november rain is a Bitch

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

hahah yeah. And the walk to get there mid july walking from misquamicut walking through the fucking briers and bushes , took me almost 3 hours to walk there, 3 to walk back. My parents almost called the cops on me when I never came back, they thought I wasnt gonna come back. We were all at misquamicut and I left at 1 and they had figured id be back soon and I roll in at 730 and they were pissed. This was before we had cell phones.

Comment

i'd clearly go to the winchester
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

took us like a half hour each way, and thats with will taking a wrong turn and having to ford through the ocean in 40 degree rain.

Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil, 'Sorry', grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over.

Comment

took us like a half hour each way, and thats with will taking a wrong turn and having to ford through the ocean in 40 degree rain.

Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil, 'Sorry', grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over.
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

FUCK THAT NOISE

i was doin some les stroud shit though
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

BEAR GRYLLS

Comment

Working...