Do you hate this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
    Listen I hate mustangs long and short of it call me an idiot or a communist whatever don't care. I love camaros always have always will. First car I drove was my dads 69 camaro. So continue the flow of hatred towards me cause I don't follow the masses of every one to hop on the mustang train. At least I don't like nissans. I still like an all American car. So with that said I'm done with this thread. I will always despise mustangs. And you guys will always hate on me for it. You can say that I'm an idiot cause I won't follow the allegiance of the pony. But whatever.

P.s. hux is still a raging homo
    At least you don't like Nissans? If you don't like the GTR you're whack
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

• Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
      At least you don't like Nissans? If you don't like the GTR you're whack
      They are whatever. Overly priced by far. Too costly for upkeep. Is it impressive but not for what you can buy for half the cost.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Overly priced by far.
        The main reason GT-Rs are desirable is what you get for the cost

it doesnt matter that theyre expensive, its what they compete with at the cost its at.

someone in the market for a gt500 or ZL1 doesnt buy a GT-R
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
          FYI the NSA just marked u as a terrorist beacuse of this thread...
          oh man, that made me laugh. quick someone photoshop a turban on dizzys head give him an AK or something!
          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
          https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
          I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
          -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

First was dads 69 that i got to drive a number of times even to senior prom. nit under my control that he sold that.Second one was a 1990rs six cylinder automatic it was a gillaope ( probably spelled that wrong) but it was slow and i bought a truck.third was 1995 6 cylinder automatic that lasted about 3 days before I ripped the entire drivetrain out and sank all my money into making it ridiculous. It was fast really fast. Final numbers were 502 rwhp 547 ftlbs on cam 2. But then I thought I was growing up and it was time to buy a normal car.. Is that ok with you Phil? I had a mustang as well 1993 5.0 aqua marine with a pink pinstripe. I got it for free, got it running than sold it cause it was under powered as sin.
            I recall you telling me that already but I still don't understand why you sold Camaro #3. You sank money into it and decided it was time to grow up...so you go through 2 BMWs??

I'm not hating on you, but like Nicole said, everything you've said thus far is either a blatant lie that we called you out on or just didn't make sense.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

They are whatever. Overly priced by far. Too costly for upkeep. Is it impressive but not for what you can buy for half the cost.
              overpriced? not for what you get. nice try though amigo
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Comment

• I drive a ford, and don't like mustangs.

Not saying I wouldn't take that car for a rip and beat the piss out of it and have a super awesome time, but I would never buy a mustang.

Comment

• Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                  I drive a ford, and don't like mustangs.

Not saying I wouldn't take that car for a rip and beat the piss out of it and have a super awesome time, but I would never buy a mustang.
                  I drive a Jeep, and dont like Patriots...

I also drive a Subaru, but dont like Outbacks.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    I drive a Jeep, and dont like Patriots...

I also drive a Subaru, but dont like Outbacks.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Comment

• $100,000 super car that competes against and beats cars over two or three times the price.........yea, totally costs too much
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Camaros are nice cause you can put a hitch on them and brag about how you have a truck engine in your car to pull your house trailer.
                        The GT500 is the best bang for your buck. Uggggh I hate Generic Motors lets build things the same across the board so all parts are interchangeable except the bumpers.

Comment

• lolol love how this turns into a hating dizzy thread! That is a really nice car! If I was to buy one brand new id prolly buy the Camaro, but I would drive the shit out of the gt500 with no issues. Diz, youve had plenty of non american cars, I think its funny that you are saying how much you love american cars.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• I just don't like dem dere niss-ens cause I hate dem dere Jappanyese n dere fart can exhausts n dere squinty ayes.

'Murica. Kickin' the tires, startin the fires since 1776. let freedom ring n sweet tea for all
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Hitlers youth muscle cars

Comment

• Originally posted by BRock89GW View Post
                                ... Generic Motors lets build things the same across the board so all parts are interchangeable except the bumpers.
                                i actually like that, it makes sense....a 350 will fit just about every make/model gm thing made(pre 2005-ish) and will fit in anything basically. saves money and makes it easy on the aftermarket savvy. GM makes the most bang for your buck in the hot rodder department. however it detracts from them being "unique" like AMC. lol its one of those, 'who you ask' things i guess.
                                -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                                https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                                I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                                -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Working...
                                X