No announcement yet.

Do you hate this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of sicko buys that car and decides it needs twice as much power? Haha, I'd do it if I had the money! The mustang really amazes me with the amount of power you get for the price of a base vette. Of course power isn't everything (although thats hard to imagine) and the zl1 proves that. I think its a matter of time before chevy starts selling camaros with stupid power as well, im curious to see where this power war gets capped. The nissan is an awesome car but absurdly priced and im not into foreign cars

And I have a hard time understanding how you can be so pro-chevy and drive a beamer

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
      What kind of sicko buys that car and decides it needs twice as much power? Haha, I'd do it if I had the money! The mustang really amazes me with the amount of power you get for the price of a base vette. Of course power isn't everything (although thats hard to imagine) and the zl1 proves that. I think its a matter of time before chevy starts selling camaros with stupid power as well, im curious to see where this power war gets capped. The nissan is an awesome car but absurdly priced and im not into foreign cars

And I have a hard time understanding how you can be so pro-chevy and drive a beamer

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Ill race either one....any day...any time with my shitty 16 year old 4 Banger and ill put $100 down against dizzy saying I win
        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post

I drive a gmc 2500 lol and had three camaros.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
            just because you drive a GMC now doesn't mean you didn't drive a BMW at one point
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
              If you like them so much, why did you have 3 and get rid of them all?
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Listen I hate mustangs long and short of it call me an idiot or a communist whatever don't care. I love camaros always have always will. First car I drove was my dads 69 camaro. So continue the flow of hatred towards me cause I don't follow the masses of every one to hop on the mustang train. At least I don't like nissans. I still like an all American car. So with that said I'm done with this thread. I will always despise mustangs. And you guys will always hate on me for it. You can say that I'm an idiot cause I won't follow the allegiance of the pony. But whatever.

P.s. hux is still a raging homo
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

You didn't answer my question.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

First was dads 69 that i got to drive a number of times even to senior prom. nit under my control that he sold that.Second one was a 1990rs six cylinder automatic it was a gillaope ( probably spelled that wrong) but it was slow and i bought a truck.third was 1995 6 cylinder automatic that lasted about 3 days before I ripped the entire drivetrain out and sank all my money into making it ridiculous. It was fast really fast. Final numbers were 502 rwhp 547 ftlbs on cam 2. But then I thought I was growing up and it was time to buy a normal car.. Is that ok with you Phil? I had a mustang as well 1993 5.0 aqua marine with a pink pinstripe. I got it for free, got it running than sold it cause it was under powered as sin.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• nobody is hating you! we are just trying to make sense of 98% of the things you've said in this thread
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Well that's why we have the freedom of speech.
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• ohhh dizzdizz.
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                            Well that's why we have the freedom of speech.
                            FYI the NSA just marked u as a terrorist beacuse of this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                                Now that's funny
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X