Bob Costas blames guns for murder on TV. Internet goes wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
    The 2nd Amendment exsists soley to insure that no one or no government can take away my god given rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This is a country founded upon a rebellion by the people. To think that we are far enough along as a society to believe we no longer need this right is not only foolish, but is irresponsible of us as a free people.

And to restrict the 2nd amendment because of these isolated incidents is insanity. 360 million people live in this country, approx. 16,000 died last year from gun violence (that is .00004% of the population), with a high majority of that being suicide. This is a knee jerk reaction by uneducated peoples.

33,000 people a year die from car accidents, and almost 60,000 per year die from prescription drug abuse in the united states. Guns are not the issue.

Not for hunting, not for sport, or any of that crap. It exsists for the sole purpose that I can stand my ground and protect my life if it is threatened by another human being. And that no one can take from me what is mine by divine providence.
    X2
    Nicely said
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Working...
      X