Bob Costas blames guns for murder on TV. Internet goes wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Costas blames guns for murder on TV. Internet goes wild

NBC sports fbook page and beyond are being lit up about this, for good reason. on live nfl broadcast at half time, bob costas goes on to lecture america why guns are bad and cause murder.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOi7If0zW9s[/ame]
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

I hope he gets fucking stabbed by a gun.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I fucking lost it. and went off into a 20 minute tyraid about the 2nd amendment.

Fuck NBC and and fuck Bob Costas.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
        I fucking lost it. and went off into a 20 minute tyraid about the 2nd amendment.

Fuck NBC and and fuck Bob Costas.
        Kinda wish I was there for that...
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i really hope he gets bludgered to death with a 2x4, to prove that guns aren't the only thing that can kill people. Liberal fucktard. Ruined my night of football. what a piece of shit.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fir...30542417101117

shoot that page a like.
          Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 12-03-2012, 12:06 AM.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Bob Costas is an alien.

Comment

ok.... so I'm far enough out of range to possibly offer a differing opinion here.

Blaming guns is dumb, of course. How does an inanimate object CAUSE violence.

I do think, however, that what the first part of the quoted paragraph is saying is a little different than what you're hearing....

He's saying guns are giving people big balls. which is totally true. You have little, hot headed assholes who can't fight their way out of a paper bag. These assholes would normally get beat, or run off. Now, they have big ol' lead bawls. The argument here? Guns give douche bags with poor judgement a quick, easy way to escalate and "win" a fight without getting thier asses kicked.

Also... as to the last statement. It's true, no? If he hadn's had a gun, he wouldn't have done it. A gun gives you a very QUICK and EASY way to overreact and do something you normally wouldn't have the balls to do.

I honestly have no idea how we'd stop this. Stiffer control would infringe on our 2nd amendment rights. But some of these dumb asses have no business owning a gun, am I wrong?

Saying we can't have guns is a retarded answer, but I think the fact that it's so easy for the WRONG people to get a gun, makes gun violence much more of a threat.

Just my .02... even tho I'm going to get flamed by people who think i'm some bleeding heard liberal.
              -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

Originally posted by Mangi Hill View Post

Also... as to the last statement. It's true, no?
                not unless you have a crystal ball I wasnt told about before
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

ok, agreed.... he wouldn't have shot her... maybe strangled, or a massive suplex.

I can agree there, if he wanted to kill her, he would have, gun or not.
                  -Doug

Comment

humans have been killing each other since we were on this earth long long before any sort of gun existed, both in war and crime.

someone can use a gun to defend themselves just as easily as someone can use a gun to attack someone else. millions of gun owners follow the law every day.

a gun is a tool like a knife, however you cant cut your steak with a gun so ignorance runs wild with people who either dont understand them, or are intimidated by them.

increasing gun laws will just make it more difficult for honest people to get them.
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I agree, it'll infringe on our rights. It's just too bad we can't weed out the crazies.
                      -Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Mangi Hill View Post
                        I agree, it'll infringe on our rights. It's just too bad we can't weed out the crazies.
                        we can

with guns. if a crazy comes here, he will turn into swiss cheese...because of the 2nd amendment
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

95%
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            we can

with guns. if a crazy comes here, he will turn into swiss cheese...because of the 2nd amendment

Comment

yeah, you can defend yourself.... but what about that guy's poor, abused GF, mom, kid, etc?

If he doesn't have the balls to lay hands on them and do the deed up close and personal, he can run out and grab the quick, easy way.

I'll play devil's advocate all day, boy. I'm absolutely a fan of the 2nd amendment, but you'd have to be an R-tard to think it's not a very flawed system with lots of issues that are simply impossible to fix.
                              -Doug

Comment

Working...
                              X